CB Wall Ride?

Timeless

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come none of you "CB insiders" knows anything... :confused

Because they enjoy annoying us as much as we enjoy wondering why they do things the way they do..

Rising Into the Air: What are they building? Don't go climbing the walls trying to figure this one out?we'll tell you soon enough.

daily_hi_8.jpg

That definitelly looks like one. That's kind of an odd place to put it though (it looks like the entrance of the park). It's probably just a big a$$ bulleting/information board lol. Hmmm, I'm all excited now. Hurry up winter. :)

Edited by Luke

Advertisement billboard right in the middle of meadows....

Just think how ironic it would be, a large "slow skiing" sign or safety warning for all the noobs to crash into. Maybe it's advertising for the new camelbeach rides.

Maybe it's part of a new camelbeach ride..... scrap the terrain park, add more water-features.

im gonna have to go ahead and add my 2 cents..

and say that... its gotta be a wallride i mean its at the bottom of the trail.. not the enterance.. if you look on the cb site on daily pics the other angle cleary shows its down right past where the hippo was

anywho it has to be a wallride haha

im gonna have to go ahead and add my 2 cents..

and say that... its gotta be a wallride i mean its at the bottom of the trail.. not the enterance.. if you look on the cb site on daily pics the other angle cleary shows its down right past where the hippo was

anywho it has to be a wallride haha

Yea I think you're right. It just looked a little high to me to be at the bottom. It's probably like half way or 3/4 of the way down. Awsome.

Edited by Luke

Trust me, it's a wall ride.

Maybe it's a multi-media / sound unit that will play non-stop ski/snowboard vid's and live shots from thr park.

Wow I am really happy right now, this just made my day. I just hope its not set up diagonly but like facing you when your looking straight down the trail.

Nope, it's set up straight down the hill, parallel to the slope.

Which is what happened to me the first and only time I tried the one at blue.... :no

I was just looking at the other picture, thinking how much that is going to hurt when someone hits it. The metal posts behind it don't look like there moving.

But my money is on a wallride too

It's a wall.... I don't even have to look at the pictures. Why else would they use a cheesy phrase like "don't go climbing walls trying to figure it out." ???? Answer... even CB is not that cheesy... it was some PR guys way of saying this is what it is, while his boss was looking over his shoulder telling him not to tell us yet.