CB Wall Ride?

Timeless

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a divider, its not a billboard, its nothing of that sort.. its a wallride

who knows if CB is actually gonna build/set it up right and what not but its a wallrdie..

like lastduchess113 said CB isnt that cheesy haha so yeah its a wallride.. who knows if its gonna be good or not even though they might be putting one in doesnt mean the transition or the wall itself will be good lets just keep out fingures crossed and hope they put it up right and make the transition smooth every morning haha

BC's is permient

I guess i was thinking of removable ones, like the 2 at MC.

updated pic

dailythumb9.jpg

Not a billboard,

not a sign,

perhaps this is something for you to climb!

In the Glen,

surrounded by snow,

will you have the guts to give it a go?

I got it! IT's a rock climbing wall!

Holy bad poetry. But regardless, it's a wall ride. And they've definitely been checking up on us here. No one person could possibly be cheesy enough to come up with that as well as what we've already been tossing around that it might be.

Edited by lastduchess113

Rising Into the Air: What are they building? Don't go climbing the walls trying to figure this one out?we'll tell you soon enough.

Haha, I'll laugh when I turns out to be a rock climbing wall for Camelbeach in the middle of a trail. Seriously though, if it is a wall-ride, I'd be very impressed and pleased.