Blue Mt. Dec. 20th

stevePSSC

Ill be at Blue tuesday dec. 20th if anyone would like to msg me and meet up.. ill be with 2 young fine ladies haha if that makes anyone wanna meet up and take some runs with us haha..

just let me know still havent really met anyone from this site personally.. but have been talking to librider alot though.. and almost met Shadows but family wanting to go to MD screwed that up haha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be at Blue tuesday dec. 20th if anyone would like to msg me and meet up.. ill be with 2 young fine ladies haha if that makes anyone wanna meet up and take some runs with us haha..

just let me know still havent really met anyone from this site personally.. but have been talking to librider alot though.. and almost met Shadows but family wanting to go to MD screwed that up haha

Im sure i'll be there in the afternoon, you really can't miss me....I'll be the one doing laps down razors edge / challenge at mach 10 all dressed in red/black/white....

Im sure i'll be there in the afternoon, you really can't miss me....I'll be the one doing laps down razors edge / challenge at mach 10 all dressed in red/black/white....

haha alright ill keep that in mind.. but ill be more in the park so maybe ill run into you in the liftline

well if you can tell im not a local at blue.. only been there twice, once last season and opening day this year..

and i also ride at cb and mc so therefore there usually are ALWAYS lift lines haha except for in the mornings and im talking about gettting at blue at say 3:30-4

well if you can tell im not a local at blue.. only been there twice, once last season and opening day this year..

and i also ride at cb and mc so therefore there usually are ALWAYS lift lines haha except for in the mornings and im talking about gettting at blue at say 3:30-4

I'm usually putting my boots on in the bottom lot around 3:40-3:50...I usually have a dark blue BMW, the name's Jeff :)

Alright, everyone else is going, I might as well... if not for anything else just to see this corrado. i was never cool enough for a corrado, so I got stuck with a 16v scirocco... lol. not even a close second. I used to work on VW's though, so i can definitely appreciate that beast. Once found myself doing 105 in a G60 down 78.... sorry officer. lol anyways, I'll probably see you all up there, since I'll probably be getting there around 4. Set up a meeting time and let me know

Alright, someone who can appreciate my old rocco... sweetness. Yeah, it was a sweet car, aftermarket metallic black flake paint, OZ five spoke rims, borla cat back, and a little juciness thrown under the hood... so yeah, it sucked when I blew that car up. had some other cool stuff since then though... 76 porsche 944, 88 BMW 325e, 91 RX-7 Convertible... yup yup... now I have my family sedan... lol well, hopefully i'll catch you guys at the hill... let me know when.

Um... are we really talking about cars here? HELLO there are snowbunnies headed our way! I might just have to put on the board so i look really bad... lol they can help me up and nurse my wounds until they are healed. sound like a good plan? great. lets go.