Blues park

wuzDATurSteezermine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its not bad... nice rail on the left of it and a box on the right... could be a little longer than it is but its still nice.

yeah when i was there i was talkin to Adam hes on the park crew.. but it wasnt open yet and i noticed it was a bit short but it still looks fun as hell..

im guessing alot of people just go straight over it and gap the stairs.. am i rgiht?

hahahhahaha so they actually just slide down the stairs! haha thats a good laugh i guess

the best ones are when they dont know the stairs are there... they go and expect it to be snow, and right when they reach the top theres a scream of terrror.. hahaha but noone gets hurt so its all good.

i was starting to do bs lipslides on the box on the stairs...... holy crap that was scary the first time... as well as like 5 times after that. but it was definitely good to ride with some of my friends that are better than me... pushed me to try more shtuff like that.

yknow whats rockin, the cbox they put in on the hip... sure its fun to boardslide it or whatever, but u 5050 that and just lean back and let that take you around..... such a rush.

welll ill be around. hopefully i can hook up and ride with some of yall.. actualy i probably already have w/o knowing it. i know those two crazy ass amazing skiers (sorry forget ur names) were riding w/ i group i was shillin with on sunday. but yeah. later.

dude you obviously havent been to blue this year then. park crew is doing a much better job than last year at maintaining things, and the pipe is much larger than last year. correct me if i am wrong but... bear doesnt have a pipe open yet?

i hate to say this but blues park crew doesn't do shit... all of them just ride around... i ride blue almost everyday and i may see them doing stuff once a week... dedication is none existent on out mountain... lets face it, but this is what you get when you put idiots in charge.. but thats just my opinion and from what i see.. they dont do much of anything...besides think there hot shit w/e...

i hate to say this but blues park crew doesn't do shit... all of them just ride around... i ride blue almost everyday and i may see them doing stuff once a week... dedication is none existent on out mountain... lets face it, but this is what you get when you put idiots in charge.. but thats just my opinion and from what i see.. they dont do much of anything...besides think there hot shit w/e...

Did u ever stop to think that maybe it's been to tough to maintain the park since it's been so soft these past few weeks? Rake the lip, smooth it out, fill in the craters - 15 mins later it's all effed up again. Especially when u have riders/skiiers who don't hit the stuff properly, ride over things, land on the flat, etc.

'Idiots' in charge??? Once a week?? WTF are u talking about? The guys in charge of the park know what they're doing, but they get sh!t from the ppl who run the mtn. Park Crue is out in the morning, afternoon, n nite - n then THRU the fockin nite til 5 or 6am.

STFU n keep ur ignorant comments to urself when they're completely unjustified n just downright rude n offensive.

how bout that booter tho its pretty nuts tho.i watched a bunch of my friends clear it last nite. and one even 360 it one time.i was even thinking of hitting it but i forgot how to ride so i left.

badass- i saw ur car last nite when i was pulling in to the bottom lot. i must say that is a nice grand am.

Did u ever stop to think that maybe it's been to tough to maintain the park since it's been so soft these past few weeks? Rake the lip, smooth it out, fill in the craters - 15 mins later it's all effed up again. Especially when u have riders/skiiers who don't hit the stuff properly, ride over things, land on the flat, etc.

'Idiots' in charge??? Once a week?? WTF are u talking about? The guys in charge of the park know what they're doing, but they get sh!t from the ppl who run the mtn. Park Crue is out in the morning, afternoon, n nite - n then THRU the fockin nite til 5 or 6am.

STFU n keep ur ignorant comments to urself when they're completely unjustified n just downright rude n offensive.

i was wondering what happened to you! haha. glad to see you have returned to posting in a fist of fury!

i have to agree on some levels.

alright.. so some of the things i said were a little childish, i'll admit that, but i'm being serious when i do say this, and i'm not trying to be an asshole allthougth i did come across as one.. i dont see them doing much.. yea i know the conditions have been shit but thats why your supposed to be dedicated, you dont get payed to ride all day, you get payed to work, where i used to work.. if you got caught slacking off you were gone, no questions asked, but tahts not the point. so i have seen them maybe once or twice in the morning, rarely though, i know its hard to do the work at night, because everythings shot by the end of the day, but thats when the "dedication" comes into play, its your job, so at least put an effort. and i know they are not out there night after night till 5 or 6. i talk to danny on a regular basis, hes the one out there, its hard enough for him to even get keith who is in charge to show up to that he can come with to help him, thats what i KNOW... of course theres a lot i dont know, but dont tell me i'm completely unjustified and ignorant. thats just being rude yourself because you have no clue who i am and we're talking over a computer for gosh sakes, i feel retarded because we're fighting over this but everyone has there own justifiable reasons i'm sure. but why dont any of us try to do something about the park? like band together and write letters and get this shit figured out so are park doesn't get left in the dust. its the fact that everyone has something to say but no one will go to say denis and say something to him... i know my one friend sent an e-mail to him about the park and then denis was going to take his season pass? now what is that? the fact that we bicker over this bullshit when ludacris stuff like that is happening is unbelievable... but if we all fight it.. we might get somewhere? am i not correct? let me know what you guys think... because obviously one persons opinion isn't good enough... and we cant just go back and forth fighting with each other... its dumb, and imature.. like 8 year olds fighting about which super hero is better, lets make it better and prove we're better ... thats all i guess..

i think that blue should put out rakes and such so we can fix the lips and such.i mean it would be easier because then everyone can fix them. i know bc leaves rakes out for people to fix the lips.

yea.. thats actually a pretty good idea... but then think of how people are sometimes... there stupid... it could mean bad news.. and some little kid with a rake through is torso haha

blue is going to try and beat bear in the terain park!haha yeh right first off blue is way to windy and theres too many turns second off its so freakin icy its not even funny third bears terrain park crew knows what they are doing and are on the mtn all day long unlike blues crew whose not even dedicated bears terrain park isnt even fully built yet and its stll better blue has like 10 rails total bear has atleast 16 out with 10 more on the side or being made its plain and simple, there is no comparism bear is so much better o and i forgot ur halfpipe is like 5 ft high and levels off hah

Let's get PAsucks in here to calm this kid down :rofl. Chill dude, just ride where you want to, we'll ride where we want to. You obviously haven't seen the pipe this year- a lot bigger.

.....stay at Bear Creek where the mountain is as big as the hill behind my house.

:rofl (not dissing bear, i actually plan to get up there this year) Man, i wish i had a hill at my house. :(

They moved the light up box...mad steezy. If you ride up and over the wall in the top park, your screwed though. I haven't seen anybody do that yet.

Where'd they move the disco box to?

i heard they have a staircase rail in, anyone hit it yet? i'm dying to go to blue just to hit that

Yeah, i can do both sides, it's super fun/easy.

i think that blue should put out rakes and such so we can fix the lips and such.i mean it would be easier because then everyone can fix them. i know bc leaves rakes out for people to fix the lips.

I agree completely. But then again, they'd have them on wires (like the tools at the lodges). They'd be impossible to use! J/k, and that's a really good idea.