Damn Fedex

Stevo

Alright, so i had to send in my board for repair, all the way out to utah, the maunfacturer (under warranty, why the hell not? Free). Finally, they ship it back, with a scheduled delivery date of today. I wake up first thing to check the tracking, and the assholes delivered it to some house in nazareth. It was supposed to come to me in easton. How the hell did they screw something so simple up. So i called and i'm waiting on a call back to see what's going on. This just pisses me off and ruins my day. Fedex= :banghead UPS= :rock

Alright, so i had to send in my board for repair, all the way out to utah, the maunfacturer (under warranty, why the hell not? Free). Finally, they ship it back, with a scheduled delivery date of today. I wake up first thing to check the tracking, and the assholes delivered it to some house in nazareth. It was supposed to come to me in easton. How the hell did they screw something so simple up. So i called and i'm waiting on a call back to see what's going on. This just pisses me off and ruins my day. Fedex= :banghead UPS= :rock

i feel your pain man.. ive had some good mess ups with fedx in the past

Thinksnow is a UPS employee, so UPS :rock

FedEX does suck, I ordered a huge "map" of Nappa Valley for my parents, with all the wineries on it. It was really nice. Ordered it from cali, all framed in a matching frame with an enscribed plaque. Fedex drops it off, wouldn't you know that beautiful christmas present was shattered (the glass). It really made my day.

Thinksnow is a UPS employee, so UPS :rock

FedEX does suck, I ordered a huge "map" of Nappa Valley for my parents, with all the wineries on it. It was really nice. Ordered it from cali, all framed in a matching frame with an enscribed plaque. Fedex drops it off, wouldn't you know that beautiful christmas present was shattered (the glass). It really made my day.

I hope you called and b****ed at them....If that happened to me I'd be furious.

Ok, so my mom and i got it figured out. She went to the fedex place in bethelhem and complained. Turns out they delivered it to a street in nazareth with the same street name as my street in easton. The guy didn't drop it off, though. My mom and i caught the truck, and he gave us the box. So now, my baby's back. Now i gotta give her some much needed lovin. (chill out, i'm just waxing it and putting the binders back- you pervert)

screw fedex- if you're gonna send out a board, UPS all the way :rock

FedEx totally and completely sucks. I have film delivered almost every day to my home from my company and for the past six years I never had a second thought about it. Then they switched from UPS to FedEx and I've now met five different neighbors that have gotten my shipments just in the last couple of months.

The boxes are clearly addressed with my house number and there's a sign with that number at the top of my driveway. It's NOT rocket science.

ThinkSnow runs a far superior company than those crappy hacks at FedEx.

Turns out they delivered it to a street in nazareth with the same street name as my street in easton.

didnt know you lived in easton. I have the same problem with every kind of mail. They send almost everything to the same street name in a different zip code. some old guy in the highlands by southside is gettin like 60% of my mail. Two identical street names, same city, different zip codes, its so stupid.

didnt know you lived in easton. I have the same problem with every kind of mail. They send almost everything to the same street name in a different zip code. some old guy in the highlands by southside is gettin like 60% of my mail. Two identical street names, same city, different zip codes, its so stupid.

haha, that's great. Whenever you order skis/boards/whatever, ups it. Never know what an old dude can do with some skis. Hmm....maybe add to mountain traffic? I don't know how the hell they could miss "Easton" on the box. I mean, it's not like it was hidden or anything.

Ok, so my mom and i got it figured out. She went to the fedex place in bethelhem and complained. Turns out they delivered it to a street in nazareth with the same street name as my street in easton. The guy didn't drop it off, though. My mom and i caught the truck, and he gave us the box. So now, my baby's back. Now i gotta give her some much needed lovin. (chill out, i'm just waxing it and putting the binders back- you pervert)

screw fedex- if you're gonna send out a board, UPS all the way :rock

ok def thought u were talking about giving your mom loving for helping you get your boad. im glad you added the binding part in at the end or i would have had to wonder about you...

ups all the way man. i love when i see th brown truck pull up out front of my house. except he is usually dropping off freaking longaberger baskets for my mom that i have to carry in. :banghead