Booter After C-Box

MCRX

Can anyone clear that? I was thinking about trying it but didn't cuz i saw a couple people get wrecked on it? is it clearable on a snowboard i'm sure its clearable on courdouroy but idk about slushy crappy snow? input peeps later

Can anyone clear that? I was thinking about trying it but didn't cuz i saw a couple people get wrecked on it? is it clearable on a snowboard i'm sure its clearable on courdouroy but idk about slushy crappy snow? input peeps later

You talking about that big long table top? Cause I've cleared it twice so far.

You talking about that big long table top? Cause I've cleared it twice so far.

Nope just today they put in a brand new booter its after the cbox and before the wall its were that kinda nothing landing thing used to be cept the landing is the whole width of the trail a wierd spot but if its easily clearable it would be nice

Oh, it can be cleared, but u really gotta try hard. No half-ass approach, heh.

I didn't see anybody try it today [Wed], but yesterday we went to scope it out, n a boarder did clear it. A ton of speed is def necessary - like, u gotta start way up high, don't carve, n pump as ur approaching. The dood fockin flew. It REALLY pops u up. 1 of the park guys I work with tried after, n he knuckled n ate it. =/

Just keep ur eyes open for even more changes to the park. There's talk of closing it for a day to completely revamp [but leaving the boarder cross n the lower park open, + the pipe].

Edited by BadassBunny

I love the booters in the Blue mountain park, they really boot you up there. The new one before the wall ride is scary looking. I have yet to see anybody clear the gap but I have seen gapers hit it so slow that they just drop straight down... :banghead

Yeah, some rental-rocker 10 year old kid rolled right over the damn thing on monday! WTF!?

Yeah, some rental-rocker 10 year old kid rolled right over the damn thing on monday! WTF!?

Sounds pretty cool I havn't been up there since Sunday but will def. hit that up this weekend. Is it bigger than the first booter on the left of upper sidewinder?

The big booter looked real cool from the challenge chair. It's awesome that they made so much snow in the park in early-mid December. Does anybody know if there are plans for other booters or table-tops now that they can blow more snow? The bare spots on the boardercross are now history which is nice.

directly from a park crew member that i know: once they can blow more snow... the 45 foot table and the jump before it will be taken down and a 3-lip jump will be made in place... 1 being 35 feet long, another 55, and the big booter will be 75 feet.

if they are actually allowed to build that they better rope it off because im tired of trying to weave my way through parents who think it is cool to bring all 13 of their children through the park. and if people dont start to leanr to call their drops i have a feeling medivac will be there every day.

roping off the jump would be ideal if they want to keep it up and running. if they dont i think there is a good chance people will get frequently hurt.

maybe something this big will give the people the idea that the park isnt for for spectators and families to bring their kids to to try and hit the jumps.... it seems to be working for that 53' jump... i have only seen like 3 people roll over that lip and plummet to their death and i spend most of my time in the park.

a 3-lip jump will be made in place... 1 being 35 feet long, another 55, and the big booter will be 75 feet.

75 is huge. i think there will be alot of death on that one or no one will ever hit it because they will die because your going to have so much speed your going to die after u land

even if there arent you should still come and check it out. i just got back from killy a few days ago and Blue's park is better than anything they have up there right now. the rails are alot better as well. they have really stepped up their game this year

Whats the point of a 75 footer. As evidenced by this thread few people are clearing the 53 footer. That should be a ton of fun to watch people nuckle out on ice though....

people couldnt clear it before because the snow was slow and slushy. today it was necessary to speed check because you would be going too fast and overshoot it from starting by the up-flat rail. the whole jump set would be great for Blue to put in because even if you dont have the balls to attempt the 75' hit you have two smaller sizes that are still available...

Blue has no room for a jump that size, and where they want to put it is just stupid. They are going to put a 75 Ft booter right after a turn, because you'll really be able to get enough speed for that. They need to use there heads. And with the amount of people that go through the park someone is gonna get wrecked on the landing when they hit some little kid standing at the bottom because your gonna be flying once you land... If they want jumps that big, they are gonna need to cut a new trail that is straight for jumps of that size.

And with the amount of people that go through the park someone is gonna get wrecked on the landing when they hit some little kid standing at the bottom because your gonna be flying once you land...

ever think that maybe those kinds of people shouldnt be in the park? most of the "little kids" that go through the park dont belong there and have no place being there. very few of them use the features as more than just a "jump".

and if they build the 75' jump it is only going to be up around the time of the slopestyle.

i really dont see why anybody would be against a jump of this size and allowing somebody to progress

Well there's no reason one can't exist in PA. The only reason they are in selected locations is that is the only place that feels like building them. 75 feet is huge though.

If I were in touch with the blue mountain park crew, I would probobly take you up on that bet....

People, You actually think that a 75' jump is going to happen around here? It seems to me that people are overstepping their bounds when you build something that big south of the major resorts of the northeast. There is not enough people here in this area that can handle a jump of that magnitude. The biggest I have ever hit in our area was the 60' at MC last year. And that I think... was my limit. Use your heads guys, get a more realistic number for your jumps. If your just guessing the size, than get a measuring tape and roll out 75'. Most mountains around here DO NOT have the pitch or run-in length to put something in that big. Take it from someone who knows. haha thats too funny.

If you do pull it off i wanna see some vids, because that would be crazy! :)

Edited by parkbuilder

.... big booter will be 75 feet.

if they are actually allowed to build that they better rope it off

So the 53 footer will be pushed back? That's some crazy shit. They damn well better rope that off, or even better, park passes. I have my doubts,but it'd be cool to see.

maybe something this big will give the people the idea that the park isnt for for spectators and families to bring their kids to to try and hit the jumps.... it seems to be working for that 53' jump... i have only seen like 3 people roll over that lip and plummet to their death and i spend most of my time in the park.

...Maybe, but probably not.