We were two...

Ski

Your right it was very empty today.But it got more crowded around 5 or so. Also i almost landed my first cork3 but i just need a bit more air.

I tell ya, MS, last Thursday night I went down to Blue around 5pm...I pulled into the lower lodge lot and there was a traffic jam of cars and buses. The lodge was crammed with kids...maybe a kabillion of them. Then, outside, somebody broke their fancy quad, so there was a 45 minute line to ride a dinky old chair up to the top. Ever been on the NYC subway at 5pm? I couldn't even see any of the park features 'cause there were too many people laying on everything.

I know Blue skiers/riders are all richer, smarter, far better looking, much nicer than the Hunta crowd...but there's just soooooo freaking many of them.

I was a little scared.

In fact, I hesitated to mention this in Blue's forum, since they may travel in packs of thousands and didn't wanna p*ss any of them off too bad.

Oh, sh*t, I may have p*ssed off Doug and Jeff knows where I live 8*)

Seriously, though, I've been out of practice for dealing with that stuff, Doug. I was waiting in the ticket line and someone leaned a snowboard on me. I'm like "WTF?" So then I went and stood in line to take a wizz and unless I'm at a club with a Absolut/rocks in one hand and 30 goth chicks outside waiting, then that's a bad moment in my life.

You should seriously consider relocating to a mountain that's always on the verge of closing down.

Ski999, you've got to watch what you say. If you keep talking about Montage like this I might actually have to get in a, dare I say it, "lift line". :no

Ha, you're right, I'm sorry. But I am a little worried after that XMass week. And during the days, lifties keep saying things like "You have the mountain to yourself again."

blue has 100% and will for a while..... tons of snow all over. they did a good job early this season getting a solid base down.

as for montage..... there is a reason there are no liftlines there....

Ha, go ahead, toast, don't leave us hanging...why is Blue better? More vert? More acreage? Better snow quality?

Ha, go ahead, toast, don't leave us hanging...why is Blue better? More vert? More acreage? Better snow quality?

:lol:lol

I guess their park is nutz this year, haven't seen it for myself yet. If it lives up to the hype that would be a reason...

I'd take a pass to montage any day over blue though...

:lol:lol

I guess their park is nutz this year, haven't seen it for myself yet. If it lives up to the hype that would be a reason...

I'd take a pass to montage any day over blue though...

park is amazing... like i said before. its the best park i have even skied at besides Mount Snow. id take a pass to montage over blue if i lived up there... especially since nobody goes there. but i live 7 1/2 minutes from Blue so its a little more inviting and the park is better, by far.

Toast is a soccer player, so it's impossible for me to give him a hard time about anything.

On a weekend Montage is only an hour away from Bethlehem for me, and that's well worth the drive. I loved the diamonds there, just a great mountain, and the lack of people there was amazing! I felt crowded when one other person was on the run with us....

Can't wait to head back up there when it gets cooler :)