CLOSED

Ski

How many pizzas deliveries would it take to buy a place near Jackson Hole, DH?

In other words, F you, closet boy.

I don't really know where this came from but it really doesn't bug me because I rode two feet of new snow today (and there will be two more feet for tomorrow!).

I don't really know where this came from but it really doesn't bug me because I rode two feet of new snow today (and there will be two more feet for tomorrow!).

And maybe some day you'll move to Wyoming and be our town crazy guy that shouts nasty things at everyone and mumbles about the two feet of powder he skied as a kid.

I just felt like saying F you to you, DH, on the day we hired an architect.

No big deal. Go back to your closet and get your rest for tomorrow's two feet.

Hey in 4 days I'm going to be playing dice games with him in The Rancher. Not DHarrisburg, the town crazy guy...he's in there every night, even on hip hop night when I dance crazily.

I wish I could remember his name. Hey, is that Bloodhouse Gang song on any of the karaoke programs? The one with Homer at the end saying Holy Macaroni....

I just felt like saying F you to you, DH, on the day we hired an architect.

Congrats. I havn't seen you post anything about moving to JH, good luck with it.

As a sidenote, I'd suggest reevaluating your life if you feel the need to compare yourself to someone half your age.

I have no clue but there was just an episode of cribs on MTV and they showed the house in western PA of one of the dudes in the bloodhound gang. There was evan an appearance by West Chesters own Bam Margara.... :rock

haha i watched that last night too Doug... man, i have no life.

You know I'm not DH's biggest fan, but I gotta say... WTF is your problem? This came out of nowhere to me. Keep it private or knock it off.

If you're going to ask me in a public post WTF is my problem, then that's not private, is it? DH hated on my friends for an entire year, constantly telling them they were idiots. Would it have come out of nowhere if he called you a "f*ing idiot"?

If he'd apologized for it, that'd be another thing. Most of the time he pops in to bash someone, but this time he didn't, so he's a great guy...okay.

If you're going to ask me in a public post WTF is my problem, then that's not private, is it? DH hated on my friends for an entire year, constantly telling them they were idiots. Would it have come out of nowhere if he called you a "f*ing idiot"?

If he'd apologized for it, that'd be another thing. Most of the time he pops in to bash someone, but this time he didn't, so he's a great guy...okay.

'999, What I was saying was that your attacks on him came out of nowhere in this thread. The guy laughs at the idea of Montage needing avalanche control (so did I, it's funny!), and he's told F you?

All I'm asking is that we all try to keep bashing to a minimum. If you don't like somebody, fine, but don't go attacking them after every post.

You know I think of you as a friend, and I don't really know DH other than his bashing the east since he moved away, but come on man... This is crazy and I'm asking you not to bash unless it's deserved in the current thread.

I'm closing this thread, if you would like to talk more about this, PM me.