Oakley A-Frames for sale

snorovr

I'm selling a pair of Overcast Oakley A-Frames with an Iridium Blue Lens. They are brand new, never been worn, only taken out of the box to take a picture of them for a flyer I posted at Blue. Retail on these is $120, and I've never seen a shop selling them for below that except in extremely rare cases. I'm asking $85 or best offer. I leave a week from today so please make some offers people, I could ebay these for 100 dollars easy but I have no motivation and as I said I'm leaving.

I'm selling a pair of Overcast Oakley A-Frames with an Iridium Blue Lens. They are brand new, never been worn, only taken out of the box to take a picture of them for a flyer I posted at Blue. Retail on these is $120, and I've never seen a shop selling them for below that except in extremely rare cases. I'm asking $85 or best offer. I leave a week from today so please make some offers people, I could ebay these for 100 dollars easy but I have no motivation and as I said I'm leaving.

wish i had 80 bones and i would buy them but im broke until i get my first check from blue

Haha. Yeah I was gonna apologize for the size of the pic, I didn't reduce if from 5MP and thats what happens. When I opened it up it reduced itself though, so I figured it would do that for everyone else.

If the frame was black I'd be all over these too...

I ordered them from an online retailer :banghead and they sent me the wrong ones twice! So I'm just trying to hook someone up who wants this particular color. Pays to buy local...

Please make an offer, I leave on Monday and these will be ebayed when I come back.

at least this bidding war is headed in the right direction... c'mon guys I'm just tryin to make back what I spent on them. I didn't even include what I paid for shipping in my asking price. Get close enough to what I'm asking and you may have a deal and a sweet set of A-Frames.

Yo I'm trying to sell something here guys. If you think the price is to high or something, then kindly just look elsewhere. I think it's a good deal considering these goggles routinely sell for $120, and I've made it clear that I will entertain realistic offers.

Skidude, as you are a staff member I would appreciate it if you didn't encourage people making bogus offers.

Edited by freeridintre

No worries man you just gotta look at it from my perspective too. I'm sure you've tried to sell things, if not through PASR then through some other means, and its just nice to have people who are interested not have to look through 20 posts that have nothing to do with the actual product. I'm sure you can understand my concern when it looks like the whole thread is turning into a joke. As I mentioned I'd like to have these sold stat because I need money for my stay in Italy. I'm sure you know by looking at many of my posts that I like to joke around just as much as everyone else, I just don't think the classifieds are the forum to do it in.