Whats your favorite trail

pyroguy

Marjie's (if u stay to the far right edge, it's such a smooth ride and there's always good snow over there)

The Hump (when it's not a sheet of ice)

Pocono Raceway (as long as it isn't packed with kids, n00bs, and Japanese tourists)

On the odd days that CB has any snow, Pharaoh + bactrian.

Raceway is awesome, but too short, if there was a better way onto it than the scraped off trail only slightly wider than a footpath it would be awesome.

Best run would be if they somehow opened the trees that link between Pharaoh and raceway :drool

Big Pocono too ( again snow dependent)

Nile can always be relied on, lots of variation and nice edges to play on.

Edited by Discordial

Raceway is awesome, but too short, if there was a better way onto it than the scraped off trail only slightly wider than a footpath it would be awesome.

Doesn't work too well at 2pm on saturdays, but all the other times you can shoot down pharow, and swing up past the top of the raceway lift, and ski raceway <_<

Just gotta keep your eyes open to make sure you don't slam anyone going aorund the turn

I can tell you whats NOT my favorite- Big Pocono... it sucks. I hate it. I could definitely do without it existing. Most of you know why. lol.

Seriously though, I'd have to say Hump or cliffy with fresh snow. Or Coolmoor... its the best gaping trail ever... I could sit there for hours laughing...

I hate poke-a-ho. I will never ski that trail again. Its the devil. I think they should let the snow on it melt and not blow anymore. boo to poke a ho.

Alright, I have skied it since the crash, I lied. lol

Yeah, I was a major snow covered meat gate on sunday night... on my board. I'm just glad no PASR members were around with cameras... lol