Two words.

Metz the Jersey boy

I guess it's against Thinksnow this time...

I should be there... I got to work MUCH later than I wanted to today, so it is up in the air just a tad, but I'm going to do everything in my power to make it there tonight (and get a couple runs in before hand to get the legs moving, this time).

Tonight, my friend, the world turns upside down.

Prove you can beat Doug, then go after Jeff... As much I hate to inflate his head, he's out of your league from the numbers I've seen.

As much as i'd like to, unfortunately, Doug is out west now. Bearing in mind that this is all just in good fun, I hope to churn out the kind of times that I know I'm capable of tonight, be the needle that deflates jeff's head (simultaneously making him crap his spyders), and then get on my board after the race, hence giving everyone a good laugh...

But, like I said, this is all in good fun, I'm just a big fan of having a little competition.

Hope to see you up there man! anyways, I've got some things to do, including having my side bevel changed on my Superspeeds...

Talk to you all later, I'll be up around 4 or 430.

As much as i'd like to, unfortunately, Doug is out west now. Bearing in mind that this is all just in good fun, I hope to churn out the kind of times that I know I'm capable of tonight, be the needle that deflates jeff's head (simultaneously making him crap his spyders), and then get on my board after the race, hence giving everyone a good laugh...

But, like I said, this is all in good fun, I'm just a big fan of having a little competition.

Hope to see you up there man! anyways, I've got some things to do, including having my side bevel changed on my Superspeeds...

Talk to you all later, I'll be up around 4 or 430.

You got to go by me to get to Jeff! Tonights the night its all gonna come together! :sprint Then we can close the gap on Atomic Man!