1/25

AtomicSkier

Well, no powder, but it was snowing the entire time I was there, flurrying most of the time, but pretty intense for about two runs (I was covered in snow). Saw a few PASR's....Justo8484, Toast, and then on my last lift ride I saw George (gahskier). He was pretty pumped for NASTAR tomorrow too, should be GREAT conditions. Skiied 17 runs on the slalom skis, which can really wear one out. But whew, are those 9.16's amazing. I slid the bindings all the way forward (the best position) and no matter how fast you're going, just tip it on a high edge and BOOM, it just bites and turns, I was really impressed, no slip whatsoever. Challenge was pretty grippy (well, ice), but I was loving it. They're going to pump it out on several trails tonight, so conditions should be improving over the next two nights, but only to meet with near 50 degree temps again on Saturday... :(

Where's Doug? You can only ski so many runs listening to an iPod :nana

tonight was raelly good minus the random patches of ice. the fresh snow that fell helped out conditions but it made the rails really slick and i ended up dying once or twice. everything in the park was set-up good again but the wind on the top blew me off the rail a few times and i think i was only able to hit the jump once or twice because of the wind...

probably heading up tomorrow after i get some work done for school...

i ended up dying once or twice.

bahaha sorry.. that really made me laugh. Just the way u said it..

I thought conditions were pretty nice today, n the park held up quite well. Less the wind at the top, not bad at all. The wind made the left side at the top of Sidewinder nearly impossible, but the right was pretty beautiful. I took my last runs around 4:30, but stuck around looking for my friend til after 6.

I'll be back tomorrow, bright n early.

bahaha sorry.. that really made me laugh. Just the way u said it..

I thought conditions were pretty nice today, n the park held up quite well. Less the wind at the top, not bad at all. The wind made the left side at the top of Sidewinder nearly impossible, but the right was pretty beautiful. I took my last runs around 4:30, but stuck around looking for my friend til after 6.

I'll be back tomorrow, bright n early.

i have never seen you in the park and i have been to Blue over 40 days this year. i think that you pretend to board and really dont. but i caught you. you cant fool PASR anymore. but seriously... where the hell are you?

i have never seen you in the park and i have been to Blue over 40 days this year. i think that you pretend to board and really dont. but i caught you. you cant fool PASR anymore. but seriously... where the hell are you?

the same could be said about you, until tongiht....actually, now that i know thats you, i used to see you all the time :nana

i was there tonite cleared the right side or the first jump on sidewinder, and then had to meet up with some friends and help teach one how to snowboard. boy was that fun. on my way out i found a 30 gig video ipod but the screen was trashed.but im going to ask a friend to see if it works for me.

i was there tonite cleared the right side or the first jump on sidewinder, and then had to meet up with some friends and help teach one how to snowboard. boy was that fun. on my way out i found a 30 gig video ipod but the screen was trashed.but im going to ask a friend to see if it works for me.

Uhh, I clear the ride side everytime. And no, I'm not joking.

:)

Uhh, I clear the ride side everytime. And no, I'm not joking.

:)

i usually clear it but just barely last nite everything was set up so nice. that i was clearing everything so nice and i also landed my first 3

Nice job Tretiak. Now you're only gonna go bigger! Yeah boooooyyyyy!

ive been wanting to hit the big jump right before the wall but i just dont wanna die maybe tonite i will hit it

Dammit. Shush!

[Check the lodge for now on - I'll be by the fire sippin hot chocolate, checkin out the cute boys. :naughty]

No, but for real, we should just make a time/place to meet. I'm sure I've seen u before... maybe..