I Know, I know...

Ski

You guys hate when I say stuff like this, but props to Jeff for absolutely crushing tonight's pacesetter at Blue. And tonight's course was as unNASTAR-like as they get, with some tight offsets and a tough rythm change. Good job again to Blue's Race Dpt. for putting in the effort and, for the most part, earning their $15 per racer...

You guys hate when I say stuff like this, but props to Jeff for absolutely crushing tonight's pacesetter at Blue. And tonight's course was as unNASTAR-like as they get, with some tight offsets and a tough rythm change. Good job again to Blue's Race Dpt. for putting in the effort and, for the most part, earning their $15 per racer...

When I absoloutly demolished that one gate at the bottom of the headwall, it really paid off, I must've carried all that speed to the finish, because that was my fastest run of the night, also my most painful :lol:

The conditions and course set were perfect for me, I was in heaven. :rock

Yes, Jeff was skiing SH*T HOT tonight. A 10 handicap run? alright, I'm amazed. Mucho props to him. I brought home a gold medal though... too bad its jeff's and I forgot to give it to him :nana lol. anyways, I had a blast tonight, even though I got majorly schooled by the kid on atomics.

Everyone looks to be showing improvement so far - the PASR NASTAR team moved another 10 spots up with the races last night at Blue. :rock Nastar takes the top 15 members on the team and averages a score. Get out there and race!!

http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=t...b&teamname=PASR