best ski shops

beachiegirl2ski

For ski gear in general - either let me know or call the CHadds ford shop ask for duane mention PASR or me..

Duane helped me with some Volkl's for my wife his price was as good as any internet price I could find. It is worth at least a call or PM to him.

The Sports Authority, I got boots today there for ONLY $90!!!!!! It was originaly $150, but was on a 40% off sale :rock . I also got some Scott poles there too for only $50. I don't know what sale they are gonna have at the end of the season!!!!!! :banghead

I got some volant Fat Bastards at Sports Authority for $120.00, they were $800.00 origonaly. Even on pro-forms they were about $400.00.

$120.00 is real cheap for a fat ski.

Last year they had a huge tent sale for about a month, atleast at the whitehall store. They had so many different kinds of skis, boards, and other gear. They even had a pair of GS:9's which I was going to get but when I went back they were gone. Thats when I bought my K2 Axis XT's for $240. I remember they had volants and they were dirt cheap.

Sean, sweet deal on those boots and they were even Nordicas :rock

• 1 month later...

Guess I missed this thread. Not really a fan of any of the stores around here. Nestors had some issues with when I got a pair of boots there, and when I go in there to look, there staff is also breathing down my neck.

Buckmans seems like its lacking advanced stuff (atleast the one by me)

Loft a bit pricey, more advanced gear, but still limited selection. Has that hot used ski rack tho.

I just stick to my local Skate/Snowboard shop. Final Boarding. Freeridintre probably knows of them. Owner is real chill, and a good guy. Gotta support my local shop.

Edited by Switch096

don't waste your money in shops, are you nuts, buy online it is the only way to go! :nono

Don't waste your time in shops...I don't need snowboarders to come up to me and try to sell me a pair of Volkl 4 star skis...And if you are going to try to, atleast take off the snowboard boots...