new rail/set up

kmar2006

well its in what u guys think? id like to claim the offical name is "the fish box" because it looks exactly like half a fish from the side..... i said its sweet... looks like everyone was having fun on it 2 night... my snowmaking boss and i were looking at rail pics 2 night.. neone got any cool ideas? for new rails? you can email me pics at kmar2006@hotmail.com...or message me up.. hope everyone liking the park! keep riding

theres no business like snowbusiness

how about a giant loop-de-loop rail that at the end launches you through a flamming ring thats flames are basically that of a heavy duty torch. and you can make the ring outta that stuff they put on the outside of space ships for when they re-enter our atmosphere so its very heat resistant. thats not too circus raily is it??

how about a giant loop-de-loop rail that at the end launches you through a flamming ring thats flames are basically that of a heavy duty torch. and you can make the ring outta that stuff they put on the outside of space ships for when they re-enter our atmosphere so its very heat resistant. thats not too circus raily is it??

i said this before.. how about a cpl picnic table set ups or something different other then rails or boxes. something more for jibbing like a big propane barrell (mt snow has one)... the park is defenitly the best in my opinion in PA but...i don't know, something out of the norm would be cool.

if anyone has seen the DC Mt. Lab dvd.. they have a pink and black missle that they jib.. i think that is so cool and seeing something like that and like what asored2006 said.. like a set of picnic tables would be sick

i just got that DVD, it's awesome! someone's gotta have a missle laying around we could use... :devil:

maybe some more flat rails and maybe an s rail.

how bout your standard, stock, simple, normal, usually commonplace FLAT RAIL. circus rails are getting old.

AMEN!!!

i said this before.. how about a cpl picnic table set ups or something different other then rails or boxes. something more for jibbing like a big propane barrell (mt snow has one)... the park is defenitly the best in my opinion in PA but...i don't know, something out of the norm would be cool.

I like that idea, but with like, 3 of them in a row would be nuts

i would like to see a good up rail.

:woot me too.

if anyone has seen the DC Mt. Lab dvd.. they have a pink and black missle that they jib.. i think that is so cool and seeing something like that and like what asored2006 said.. like a set of picnic tables would be sick

This would be sick....not sure about the barrell bonk though :no , but a gap between tables would be cool.

pp_feb24_4.jpg

^^honestly, i think thats too complicated. it would be fun for like a day, but i could see it gettin boring. i would rather see a 15 foot box (up) - gap (7-10 feet) - 15 foot box (down).

ill try to find a pic of what im tryin to say...

Edited by Shadows

MC has a sick upslant box.. so much fun.. Sratton last year had such a sweet upslant rail..

04/05 short edit

its in there.. the orange upslant rail.. well the only upslant rail

once again, another good edit. thats the first time ive seen someone slide the whole titanic/wave rail.

but that up rail, i dont know if its just the videos, but every time i see one in a video it just seems like a flat rail that the ground slopes down on. i want an actual up rail, where the ground goes up too. there was on in shanghai six that was sweet. basically. a small booter with a rail in the middle of it.

ill find a pic

1139873248ME.jpg

Edited by Shadows

well its in what u guys think? id like to claim the offical name is "the fish box" because it looks exactly like half a fish from the side..... i said its sweet... looks like everyone was having fun on it 2 night... my snowmaking boss and i were looking at rail pics 2 night.. neone got any cool ideas? for new rails? you can email me pics at kmar2006@hotmail.com...or message me up.. hope everyone liking the park! keep riding

theres no business like snowbusiness

its called a whale tail box..we have one here at montage.U guys should definitly look into getting a s box..not many people have them around this area..or a c rail would be nice.