park closing date

lineskier088

even if they just keep the park open.. wanna know how shitty thats gonna be?

think about it! everyperson with a season pass to blue.. or just wants to ride on snow a couple more times is gonna be like well blue is still open.. and you're gonna get soooo many ppl just cruising through the park not hitting anything.. they are just there to ski

While that may happen, you've got to realize who it will be. There won't be any n00bs there at all. Just diehards who know the rules. You won't have tons of people rolling over lips and getting in the way. Non park people will hopefully stick to the sides.

If Bear Creak is the only game in town in April I'll also be doing countless laps in the park..some runs steezy speed and some steezy air. :rock

tell them make a park pass(only,no season passes) for like $50 then u will get alot of dumb people out.

I agree, it'll keep the aforementioned out :D

Good one papa cheese...did little nipples make the tony the tiger frosted flakes urban street session booter hib honk team??? :lol

Yeah and he is donating his flakes to the flakiest person he knows, since you seem to be a worthwhile charity.

rumor are floating around that the end of the year will bring one new event... even when the mountain closes the park will remain open.... with one lift running..... hope its true!

hahahaha, don't get ur hopes up, fellas.. I doubt this will happen. Where did u hear such a rumor?? LOL!