End of season?

asored2006

Has anyone heard any rumors of a closing date? I'm trying to get in as much time as possible. the weather on Friday and going forward is not looking too good... I hope they blow a ton tonight and tomorrow night. i don't mind it when its warm becasue that's when we get the fun hero snow, but the showers on top of the warm weather sucks. i'll be up tonight after work.

debbie.jpg

Oh let's not talk about this. It seems like Mother nature has f*#$ed us all season long, so why should it be any different now? At least I feel like I made some progress this year.

Attn people taking Spring trips... I am very flexible and fit into most suit cases. I happily give after ski massages and am willing to cook and clean for you. I will buy my own lift tickets and you don't even have to ski with me. You will have to call Bob and my boss and say you kidnapped me, but neither will find us for at least 2 days. PM me if you are interested.

Attn people taking Spring trips... I am very flexible and fit into most suit cases. I happily give after ski massages and am willing to cook and clean for you. I will buy my own lift tickets and you don't even have to ski with me. You will have to call Bob and my boss and say you kidnapped me, but neither will find us for at least 2 days. PM me if you are interested.

right on! Now thats what I'm thinkin. I've been telling people all winter that I can fit into luggage very easily. I'm not very good at cooking, but I can make some awesome ezmac or pasta!

are you mexican? sneaking over the boarder? :ph34r:

If I were Mexican you would need a really big suitcase to fit my Mami, Papi, Couzints, etc. I am just a desperate woman yearning for a few more ski days. BTW, when was the last time you saw a Mexican skiing? When we were in Mexico one of our tour guides told us that his dream vacation destination was the Poconos cause he wanted to ski and had never seen snow. We told him it was just like water skiing and he was so happy cause he already knew how to water ski. I admit it was mean, but what can you say to someone who lives in paradise but wants to vacation in Pennsylvania?

Right now the tentative closing date is 3/19. However we may keep the park open until it melts, or until BC closes theirs...

If blue closed 3/19 i would have 99 days! I have a free pass to Belleayre, put if the park was open, I'd just do laps on that :rofl

but if you're going to keep the park open till it melts, why not just keep challenge and razors open until they melt, too?

Right now boulders closing date is 3/19. Why? I have no friggen clue. Boulder has the most snow of any mountain in the area. Hell the big boulder jump park has a mininum of 2ft base and in one spot is near 7ft.

Well, that date could change. Although we are expecting some really warm days this week. If the snow is still there and the crowds keep coming, the date may be extended to the next weekend.

Since we are off topic once again....

Doug,

The little pane to the left says Home Mountain NOT HOME MOUNTAIN(S)

You don't have to rub it in... :lol:angry:

Edit: Your avatar is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.....EVER!!!!!

Mad Steezy big booter cracka lacka, Yo.

Damn I'm gettin' old.

Edited by boblikescats

I want a massage...don't worry Bob can watch if he's into that sort of thing...Sexkitten you should do your first NY or VT skiing this spring. Cheap lodging, bikini weather :naughty , discounted lift tickets, no crowds..plus you might see me drinking iced tea... :wiggle

We can't go up north this spring because of the stupid wedding stuff. We should have eloped...to Killington. I hate to admit it, but last weekend was proabably my last ski trip of the season. F%$@!!!! We also stupidly bought our tickets from the machine so we didn't get a spring fling coupon. We suck! BTW, I wasn't watching you drink your tea, I was watching you ignore me. Now, about that massage....

I didn't even see you....anyway I changed my Avatar...can I please pretty please pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry be invited to your bachelorette party.... :naughty:wiggle:woot

Thank you Dougie. I LOVE square jaw. He is the man of my dreams... so strong and handsome and quiet. BTW, we are having a joint batchelor/ batchelorette party (I like strip clubs too), so you have to ask Bob.

Right now boulders closing date is 3/19. Why? I have no friggen clue. Boulder has the most snow of any mountain in the area. Hell the big boulder jump park has a mininum of 2ft base and in one spot is near 7ft.

That sucks!!!! i was just their this weekend and the mountain was in great shape. everyone is walking around here at work talking about how great it's going to be w/ the temps this weekend.... i just keep exploding their heads in my mind... :devil:

If I were Mexican you would need a really big suitcase to fit my Mami, Papi, Couzints, etc. I am just a desperate woman yearning for a few more ski days. BTW, when was the last time you saw a Mexican skiing? When we were in Mexico one of our tour guides told us that his dream vacation destination was the Poconos cause he wanted to ski and had never seen snow. We told him it was just like water skiing and he was so happy cause he already knew how to water ski. I admit it was mean, but what can you say to someone who lives in paradise but wants to vacation in Pennsylvania?

My spanish teacher used to live in Ecuador then Miami. This one day in class everyone was like wtf did you come up here for, Pa is bore city. It was pretty funny. It gave me a good laugh :rock