BC friday night

Shadows

I'll be at BC friday night with , stevo and some others. theres no way im healed yet but im just going to cruise around and what not. keep all my feet on the ground. film, hang out whatever.

let me know if you want to meet up.

ok, nate dropped out, so its just me and maybe stevo. if not just me :(

so that leaves me with one "buy one get on free" ticket. so if anyone that wants to go but doesnt have money you can meet me up there i guess.

i still may use this other ticket i have but im guessing i have to get rid of it by friday since theyre closing sunday?

Edited by Shadows

I'll be at BC friday night with , stevo and some others. theres no way im healed yet but im just going to cruise around and what not. keep all my feet on the ground. film, hang out whatever.

let me know if you want to meet up.

ok, so one of my faggot friends dropped out, so its just me and maybe stevo. if not just me :(

so that leaves me with one "buy one get on free" ticket. so if anyone that wants to go but doesnt have money you can meet me up there i guess.

i still may use this other ticket i have but im guessing i have to get rid of it by friday since theyre closing sunday?

Yeah, Stevo's going.

I don't have jazz band I might be able to make it, not sure yet. I might be spending time with my girl or something not sure yet. I'm pretty sure I'm getting up there sometime this weekend.

Any boarders going friday night? I'm bringing my friend who's not amazing and maybe he could learn something.

Edited by Surfing4ever24

hmm i might go to bc on friday im not sure. i might just stay up at blue because i heard bc looks like one gaint shitstain

The camera shows the jumps over in the tubing park. HOly crap, I just watched someone hit the triple jumps and whoever it was was sky high tearing it up!! Better get to BC while it lasts. We are headed up tonight!

Edited by Papasteeze

The camera shows the jumps over in the tubing park. HOly crap, I just watched someone hit the triple jumps and whoever it was was sky high tearing it up!! Better get to BC while it lasts. We are headed up tonight!

should be pretty awesome then

we're not gettin there till 5 but if youre still there ill look for you.

im in an all brown suit, with brown skis, brown goggles and a brown beanie.

look for the kid whos not doing anything in the parks but looks like he should be doing something

Bleh. I woke up this morning with a splitting headache and sore as hell. I think I'm going to head up for a few hours once I strech some of this pain out of my body :(

Try and get up there if you can. I just got back. Was up there from like 10:30 and the conditions were actually pretty night,hella nicer than monday. Sadly I think its the last time I'll get there this season :(

..adam..