2001 Dodge Neon R/T Turbo

MBtech

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll be lucky to get 7500 for it. What you were offered on ebay is probably around the best you'll do. After all it is a neon, and they arn't the best of cars, regardless of what it has done to it, that car will still run probably a 14 if not higher.

• 2 weeks later...

hows that mitsu you drive? this car is serious business.

Haha serious business when it runs

:lol

Im more interested in the 5th gen! B18b? b18c1..5? When i get my car its going to be a 5th gen and i want to do an boosted LS setup orr and boosted b16 :]

any pics of yours?

Haha serious business when it runs

:lol

Im more interested in the 5th gen! B18b? b18c1..5? When i get my car its going to be a 5th gen and i want to do an boosted LS setup orr and boosted b16 :]

any pics of yours?

Here are some pics before I sold my civic. It was a B18c1 that I rebuilt with all ITR internals.

By the way the neon will run low 14's with no problem no at low boost right now. Its capable of much more at higher boost. Price is still set at $7500.

post-220-1148826903_thumb.jpg

post-220-1148826999_thumb.jpg

post-220-1148827026_thumb.jpg

Edited by 94B18civic

I like the grafitti in the background of picture #3.... :wiggle:rofl

Oh yea thats just a little of what I like to call Easton representin. Hahahha!

You should see the new one too. It says "NOT". The funny thing is that is stands for Niggas on Tammy. Wouldn't you just love to be tammys parents, they must be so proud.

Edited by 94B18civic

I'm surprised nobody on here wants a Suburu..the ultimate ski car....VWs are so expensive to maintain..

In 6 months when i get my junior license, i get my mothers 2001 subaru legacy. It is a good car, awd and all the subaru shit and its newer and free so im not complaing. Good thing it is a Subaru, because it already has 110k on it, any other brand and it would be dead soon, but not with subaru.

I agree, most japanese cars last longer but my vw still runs great with 160k on her. I usually stick to german or japanese. Here's what I've owned...

1990 Honda Accord EX 125k

1990 Acura Integra 140k

1999 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx 40K

1997 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro (best in snow)

1997 Nissan Pathfinder 90k(suv's suck)

1994 Honda Civic coupe DX 150k

1996 Honda Civic DX hatchback 160k when the speedometer broke

presently 1997 VW GTI VR6 160K

Edited by 94B18civic

I'm surprised nobody on here wants a Suburu..the ultimate ski car....VWs are so expensive to maintain..

I just got a used 97 subaru legacy sedan yesterday for 3g's. Runs really good.

i already have a subaru; 98 legacy gt. i got it the end of january, and i havent had the chance to drive it in snow yet, since the one decent snow we got after that, i went skiing with my parents and we took my dad's explorer. i used to have a 90 legacy l, which didnt have awd, but was still pretty solid in the snow. i can already tell there's a huge difference with awd on my new one just from driving on wet pavement and around the mountain and dirt roads; no more spinning tires when i hit the gas. i like the 2.5 engine's power a lot more than my old 2.2, and surprisingly, its really not much worse on gas either.

i already have a subaru; 98 legacy gt. i got it the end of january, and i havent had the chance to drive it in snow yet, since the one decent snow we got after that, i went skiing with my parents and we took my dad's explorer. i used to have a 90 legacy l, which didnt have awd, but was still pretty solid in the snow. i can already tell there's a huge difference with awd on my new one just from driving on wet pavement and around the mountain and dirt roads; no more spinning tires when i hit the gas. i like the 2.5 engine's power a lot more than my old 2.2, and surprisingly, its really not much worse on gas either.

Wait till you hit some snow, thats where things become CRYSTAL clear. I've found my subie far out handles the explorers (4x4) that I've driven in the snow, if that is any kind of indicator.

My family had a 99 outback, and i was never all that impressed. I mean it certainly kicked some ass in the snow, but i didn't like the feel of it's handeling on dry road. I also managed to break it loose in the snow twice and almost total it. So the awd didn't impress me enough to pay the extra for it. Still hunting down the right VW.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess i'm a hypocrit. I just bought a 96 Suby Legacy Outback. Couldn't find a VW i liked for the right price. Although i guess the suby wasn't either. About a grand more then i really had to spend. THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO BUY MY TRUCK! I LOWERED THE PRICE! PLEASE BUY IT! SEE OTHER THREAD ABOUT IT!

• 4 weeks later...

I guess i'm a hypocrit. I just bought a 96 Suby Legacy Outback. Couldn't find a VW i liked for the right price. Although i guess the suby wasn't either. About a grand more then i really had to spend. THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO BUY MY TRUCK! I LOWERED THE PRICE! PLEASE BUY IT! SEE OTHER THREAD ABOUT IT!

i found a perfect VW for you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-vw-str...1QQcmdZViewItem