2001 Dodge Neon R/T Turbo

MBtech

SOLD!!!

My girlfriend is selling her 2001 neon r/t. Car has 66k on it. Motor has 16k on it and tranny has 50k on it. Cas runs super strong and is pretty damn quick(pushing about 300 horses @ low boost). The whole turbo set up was done by Blackdog Motorsports about 2 years ago. Asking $9,500.00

Mods are.......

Block bored .20

JE turbo pistons

Eagle forged rods

Spec Stage 2 clutch

Blackdog fuel rail

upgraded fuel lines

SRT fulll stock exhuast(Will come with Borla full exhuast also if you want it.)

Magnecor ignition wires

Boost...

Garrett T3/T04E .60/.63(has 3k on it)

TurboXS dual stage manual boost controller

Apexi dual chamber BOV

SAFC controller

Aeroquip FPR

Vortech FMU

deltagate

30# injectors

FMIC(inlet & outlet on same side)

Car has NO A/C & NO cat. Car has 03 SRT front fascia with headlights. Body is MINT. This car has always been garaged kept. Car has one small ding on drivers door. No scratches or anything. Also has a VIS carbon fiber hood. Will come with stock hood also.

Check out pics at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/211551

You can email her at girlyon18s@yahoo.com or call 908-398-1169.

post-220-1143378105_thumb.jpg

Edited by 94B18civic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a guy that lives up the street from me, has an SRT-4 running 10's. with 500hp at the wheels, and his wife drives a sick cobalt, not sure if they race it or not.

damn i have a friend who just wrecked his srt4 because he was racing and hit a guardrail not to long ago. 450 at the front wheels

Whenever you see older neons- check this. They always have something screwed up with the paint- there was a big issue there or something....obviously.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. There are no problems with the paint on this car since it has been garaged for most its life, but I know what your talking about with the older neons. Kind of like a cow like appearance once the paint chips off.

This car was dynoed at 300hp under low boost. I believe 6psi. With the internal engine work already done and the much larger turbo than the srt-4! this car needs...

1. a better boost controller, electronic preferably. (only dual now)

2. tuning

3. and more tuning

=

Possibly 400+ hp.

I never really had interest in this car but my girlfriend apparently did. Otherwise I would do the work myself. Oh yea and my girlfriend doesn't come with the car. lol. Now that we bought a house together our time and $ is spent there. This is why the car is for sale and I appreciate if everyone spreads the word. Thanks, Dustin

Those cars have no traction with 220 at the front wheels....

They also claim they can run 12's which is wrong. At ATCO friday night not one even came close to running 12's. all high 13/14 second cars

have you heard that saturn ion redlines are faster than srt4s? fact or fiction?

Fiction.

hows that mitsu you drive? this car is serious business.

dont have it yet. but i already kno most of the problems with the 2gen dsms(crankwalk and bad tranny's) so i know that i really wont have to worry about being surprised about anthing that breaks

• 1 month later...