Big Air Comp in April

Guest jeenyus2690

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys better take some freakin pictures for me, I would be in the bottom category doing a method 180 over the 70 footer becuase tahts basically my best trick on a big jump, and if i'm going to hike my ass up a hill i/'m not taking the small ramp, i'm getting maximum air time per step up the damn hill. BUT - gotta work, last weekend to sell skis and after that I'm pretty much out of a job (well out of commision which is basically out of a job becuase $8 an hour won't do jack shit for me)

you guys better take some freakin pictures for me, I would be in the bottom category doing a method 180 over the 70 footer becuase tahts basically my best trick on a big jump, and if i'm going to hike my ass up a hill i/'m not taking the small ramp, i'm getting maximum air time per step up the damn hill. BUT - gotta work, last weekend to sell skis and after that I'm pretty much out of a job (well out of commision which is basically out of a job becuase $8 an hour won't do jack shit for me)

I'll get some pics and video, I finally got up with the times and got a camera and software, plus the event is in the daytime. :rock

OH-- ask me for stickers, shirts and hoodies at clearance sale prices!!! I'll have them for those who ask, don't be shy :woot

Hey VTM - I may need to get some pointers or weapons or something...Mrs SnowBunski is a brown belt (Okinawan Shorin-ru) and the kids are green/greeen/ blue. When they first started I thought it was cool, I'd have my own little army - Mikes Militia! But latley I think theyre planning a mutiny!!! :o On topic Have fun all tommorrow, go big and post some photos/viddy-O :rock

:o

HOly crap... So yeah..I just checked out the interactive mtn cam on bears website. :banghead:banghead WTF are they thinking? :confused do they really think that people are gonna enjoy themselves boarding in the mud? Looks like a joke to me. Maybe I saw the wrong thing....is there some hidden snow they plan on pulled outta their arse 10 minns before the comp? All I saw was mud,grass and a lame looking jump. Sorry to rain on everyones party but It looks like its a waste of time/man hours/money/pointless to drive down there and have to pay to ride in the mud,rocks,grass,and slush.

But hey..for all of you that go...post up and let us know how it went. Feel free to post pics and video's too.

..adam...

Guess they shoulda taken advantage of the cold temps they had the week of closing and blew snow... :banghead

Hey VTM - I may need to get some pointers or weapons or something...Mrs SnowBunski is a brown belt (Okinawan Shorin-ru) and the kids are green/greeen/ blue. When they first started I thought it was cool, I'd have my own little army - Mikes Militia! But latley I think theyre planning a mutiny!!! :o On topic Have fun all tommorrow, go big and post some photos/viddy-O :rock

anytime.

W()()T First place here in snowboard expert. Im stoked.

It was pretty good.. They had three hits. Me and like 3 other kids were the only ones to try to medium sized jump.. The large one was out of the question for speed. Basically everyone hit the small side. A lot of injuries. It was decent for the conditions. A lot of fun.