Cleaning boots.

righthandedlefty

So yeah,sadly my season is over and its time to start packing the gear away. My question is, our boots are smellin pretty ripe :rock and I was just wondering if anybody knew of a good way to get them smellin good again for the summer storage(dont want all my other gear smellin nasty). Is is possible/do yall reccomend just pulling the liners out and running them through the washer/dryer? Let me know your thoughts and opinions everybody

Yeah... febreeze def doesn't work for me... my boots... wow! you're looking at wearing those things quite a few days in a row.. mostly with dirty socks... mmmm... miss that smell in the trunk of me car

Haha, i had this exact problem. The best solution is original lysol. Just spray the inside of the liner (after you pull it out), and spray the outside of the liner. It's best to pull them out, so you can get the liner and the inside of the boot in one shot. Repeat it a few times, but let them dry out before each spray. When you're done with the lysol- get some of them trees (the car air fresheners- i reccomend spice :rock ) and hang them in there. :lol Lysol- no febreeze.