MAY RAIL JAM

Gurp

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a question? You need quite a bit of in-run to slide the entire 40' cleanly. I remember that nipples would have to tuck to get enough speed this winter.

Is it up yet?

has anyone tried it?

Can you post any pics yet?

i've only ever cleared that thing once. It's such an awesome rail though. I would have gotten it more if i hadn't wasted my speed on other features.

Here is another update for the Big Boulder May Day Rail Jam!!

The guys just finished grooming and were able to get 2 rails and 2 boxes set up. The snow is really soft so they were not able to get the box to box combo set up.

Registration will begin at 10am tomorrow at the Double Decker in which you can practice as soon as you are registered. The groms will have the first session starting at noon sharp! The 16 and over class will start immediately after. The top 10 from each group will advance to the finals. Will give more details tomorrow at the riders meeting which will be at 11:45am.

BBQ pit will be fired up and the deck will be open for all to watch this spectacular event!!

Prizes sponsored by: Oakley & Armada, Ocean Outfitters, WMMR, Mike n Matts, Skirmish, 940 Snowboards, The Ski Bum, and JFBB.

See you tomorrow!

Steve---Remember what usually happens when you call your tricks :banghead? You should't have said what you're going to try. Now you may not land it.

:nono i never called it. And plus- that's only if i call it right before i try it. haha :lol

yeah, i'll be there tomorrow, and so will this kid^^^^^