MAY RAIL JAM

Gurp

she's not worth it then.

Go to the jam!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not long at all. Middle option looks nice but I think I could get more tech on the down flat down or the left side. I thought the rails would of been a little sicker but that will do. I hope the kicker is rather big onto the rail.. Anyone know if inverts are allowed at this mountain? And yo dude.. One prom.. Many jams. Go to the prom. Maybe youll score that night. haha snowboarding is definately awesome but a prom is one time and snowboarding is everyday. Just my opinion, you do what you want though bro.

Edited by Rodeo Steve

Its not long at all. Middle option looks nice but I think I could get more tech on the down flat down or the left side. I thought the rails would of been a little sicker but that will do. I hope the kicker is rather big onto the rail.. Anyone know if inverts are allowed at this mountain? And yo dude.. One prom.. Many jams. Go to the prom. Maybe youll score that night. haha snowboarding is definately awesome but a prom is one time and snowboarding is everyday. Just my opinion, you do what you want though bro.

that setup is pretty much perfect for a rail jam, as was evident by the amounts of rediculous stuff thrown at the oakley jam. what exactly do you plan on doing an invert on, anyway? even if they do have a big gap onto any of those rails, it wont be big enough to get a smooth looking backflip onto any of them. at the oakley jam, snowboarders were having trouble getting 450s around onto the center rail, which had the biggest lip, i kinda doubt a backflip, frontflip, etc on is going to happen, sorry.

not that my opinion matters, as i wont be there, but i think tech and ability should take it, not balls.

prom's overrated - especially senior prom... and besides, it's not until evening, why not cram in the rail jam beforehand. not like you have to get all dolled up for prom - that's her job. just shower and suit up and you're good to go :D

Edited by liftie

prom's overrated - especially senior prom... and besides, it's not until evening, why not cram in the rail jam beforehand. not like you have to get all dolled up for prom - that's her job. just shower and suit up and you're good to go :D

haha my thoughts exactly.. im just wondering if ill make it home in time ya know? takes like 45 mins to get there.. and depending on how long it lasts who knows haha

Its not long at all. Middle option looks nice but I think I could get more tech on the down flat down or the left side. I thought the rails would of been a little sicker but that will do. I hope the kicker is rather big onto the rail..

at one of the last rail jams i saw a few skiers hitting the kink rail and only one made it all the way down- it throws you out after the flat

no boarders hit it that time though...but there were only like 15 people in it...

at one of the last rail jams i saw a few skiers hitting the kink rail and only one made it all the way down- it throws you out after the flat

no boarders hit it that time though...but there were only like 15 people in it...

What u talking about? i hit it switch and cleaned the whole thing

hahahah I just noticed the guy pickin his butt in the background. :blink:

yeah, i was going through video at bell and noticed a girl hiking up the park, and totally falls and eats it... it's amazing what you get in some backgrounds.

Aight, I was up at my cabin yesterday, like 10mins from BB, and I told my mom to ride through. I got like a ton of pics, and then we rode over to JF and I got some more pics. JF is completely bare except for like the first strange box hit that they had on the right side. BB on the other hand looks like it could open the terrain park right now. Complete coverage down through the entire Dew park...except for the expected bare spots here and there near the sides. But honestly, it looks like it will still have some snow into the end of May. As far as the rail jam, it looks like it will deffinately be the stair case, and the quarterpipe is still there :P .

Pics either later tonight or tomorrow, I have to resize them and figure out how to post them.

Stevo, u in?

Edited by NiftySHIFTY

Pics either later tonight or tomorrow, I have to resize them and figure out how to post them.

Stevo, u in?

I just got some surgery today- minor "plastic surgery". I have huge gashes on my face w/ stitches and whatnot. Doctor says that in 1 week i get them out. Seeing as there's 2+ weeks till the jam, i should be good to go! :rock I'm def. gonna try to get up there- 75% chance as of now.

What u talking about? i hit it switch and cleaned the whole thing

note the... "i only saw one make it all the way down"

sorry... i forgot to credit you haha

but hey you know that i wasnt there for that...i just saw you clean it the first time. and it was kinda sloppy actually...haha

ive got it on film..i'll get the clips up of your runs haha

Edited by megan.