MAY RAIL JAM

Gurp

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?!

oh i'm there

but if its on may 5 or may 6 i'm screwed because i have a show i've got to play in that night @ downingtown school of rock...i've gotta be there at like 3:00 to rehearse both days and the show doesnt even start till 8

and if i was allowed to do it i really would..but no skiing for me till thanksgiving at the earliest. :[

Edited by megan.

But when people like Jared and other throwing big shit to rails and what not, and Nick and myself cant spin onto or off yet, its a waste of money.

understood. jared is a force to be reckon with.

but,

like i said before, why not go and just watch & hang out? you dont have to compete..

but i guess its kindof a long drive for you guys if you live close to montage, so i get it

oh and just for the record, i cant spin onto or off of rails either (thats my goal for next year...), but that staircase was mighty fun when i did it. i would compete if i could. i know i wouldnt win. but grindings fun so i would do it anyway. plus its only like 5 bucks.

or at least thats what it was in their other rail jams...

com'on...it'll be fun!! haha

Edited by megan.