BB May Rail Jam Video!

wezlofilms

BB did a great job with this event. They were stoked with the turnout and everyone was all smiles. I expect that they will make it more of a festival event for next year.

BTW - they announced and encouraged comments to be made here on PASR!

A flat down flat would have been nice and bigger gaps, not sure if salt would have helped given the 70 degree temp but maybe.. They kept announcing 5 million in improvements for next season. They are moving the terrain park. It appears that BB is going to notch up the park to the next level!!

BB did a great job with this event. They were stoked with the turnout and everyone was all smiles. I expect that they will make it more of a festival event for next year.

BTW - they announced and encouraged comments to be made here on PASR!

A flat down flat would have been nice and bigger gaps, not sure if salt would have helped given the 70 degree temp but maybe.. They kept announcing 5 million in improvements for next season. They are moving the terrain park. It appears that BB is going to notch up the park to the next level!!

wow im stoked haha since JFBB will be my home mountain for next year.. kinda sucks im moving farther away from Mountain Creek though.. i guess ill have to skip classes on some days to get to creek haha...

but yeah im pumped about riding jfbb next season

although if bb was closer in general than blue i would go.

BB is closer to CB than Blue...................................

If Big Boulder stayed open later than Blue...which they could because of a higher elevation..I'd visit for April turns...

next year is going to be interesting. BC and Blue notching the parks up neck and neck and then outa nowhere BB hits the scene with some deep pockets and new attitude..

next year is going to be interesting. BC and Blue notching the parks up neck and neck and then outa nowhere BB hits the scene with some deep pockets and new attitude..

BB has been in the park scene since the begining of this winter. Noone came to check it out till the may day rail jam. Boulders parks been top notch all year since they put in the booters on the boulder trail. Next year boulder has plans for a 100ft rail!! should be fun

that will be sick....BC had about 70 to 80 ft of rail this year when they combined 3 to for a up flat down box....it was sweet. I felt like i was on it forever...after 100 ft u might forget what snow feels like

If it was my mountain and I was considering making trails down the back I don't think I would. I would though, cut down a few trees and all the bushes and blow some snow in between the trees and everything with just one double chair coming up. And not on the whole back of the mt either, just on like a little section mabye three times the width of a normal trail. That way it would be all glades and they could set up tree jibs and stuff. It probably sounds like a bad idea, but I bet it would attract a crowd and draw some away from the main face (not that it usually gets overcrowded).

BB is closer to CB than Blue...................................

:nono papa, from easton- boulder is maybe not further, but a longer drive.

BB has been in the park scene since the begining of this winter. Noone came to check it out till the may day rail jam. Boulders parks been top notch all year since they put in the booters on the boulder trail. Next year boulder has plans for a 100ft rail!! should be fun

Dude, even last year their parks were a blast! I came twice throughout the winter and i loved it. Boulder has my favorite park, next (or possibly equal) to blue, which is at the top of my list. BC was fun, but not what i was expecting. Still fun though

that will be sick....BC had about 70 to 80 ft of rail this year when they combined 3 to for a up flat down box....it was sweet. I felt like i was on it forever...after 100 ft u might forget what snow feels like

Yeah, the first time i went there, they had that- i loved it man. i mean, sure i only tried it like twice (come on dude, first visit- i had some exploring to do), and i didn't make it. I really like the idea of box to box to box transfers.

a 100 foot rail would take up too much room. I hope they make it- it would be fun shit!

Yeah, the first time i went there, they had that- i loved it man. i mean, sure i only tried it like twice (come on dude, first visit- i had some exploring to do), and i didn't make it. I really like the idea of box to box to box transfers.

a 100 foot rail would take up too much room. I hope they make it- it would be fun shit!

haha they made a monster box at jf this year... that was so much fun.... park crew just put 3 boxes together.. man it was sweet..

haha they made a monster box at jf this year... that was so much fun.... park crew just put 3 boxes together.. man it was sweet..

Another good park- jack frost. When i was there it had it's ups and downs, but i had SO MUCH FUN!!! i love the boxes, and that down rail!

Another good park- jack frost. When i was there it had it's ups and downs, but i had SO MUCH FUN!!! i love the boxes, and that down rail!

i think i know the down rail your talking about... its orange and its got the sides covered so your skis/board cant get caught under it? if thats the one, heh i tore my acl on that. gahh ive got to get that next year..but jf's got the best boxes haha i love em

i think i know the down rail your talking about... its orange and its got the sides covered so your skis/board cant get caught under it? if thats the one, heh i tore my acl on that. gahh ive got to get that next year..but jf's got the best boxes haha i love em

Yellow sides. uh.....okay, white sides

I didn't tear my acl on it, but on the first attempt i think i caught my back edge :woot that's my second attempt- much cleaner.

Edited by stevo