I hear rumors

skidude

Blue just gives there employees a seperate lot. Maybe CB should do the same.

the way I understand it, is that the employees lot used to be the Northridge lot but there were too many complaints from them about having to walk so far :crymore:

Most mountains also give employees a place to store their gear, thus making their walk much easier becuase they are usually only bringing a backpack to work. Customers with armloads of kids and heavy gear should definitely have first dibs all the closest spots. Awesome that this became a parking thread.

the way I understand it, is that the employees lot used to be the Northridge lot but there were too many complaints from them about having to walk so far :crymore:

lot 9 ( at the bottem of coolmore) used to be the employees parking lot. I thought it was a nice idea to start letting cusmters park up there. I know like maybe 7 other ski instructers that park up there.... I think papa should get off of his high horse and put up with it or shut up. I mean come on in todays world cant you find something beter to complain about ? Thats what I don't like about alot of rich guys that ski, they complain about everything.

lot 9 ( at the bottem of coolmore) used to be the employees parking lot. I thought it was a nice idea to start letting cusmters park up there. I know like maybe 7 other ski instructers that park up there.... I think papa should get off of his high horse and put up with it or shut up. I mean come on in todays world cant you find something beter to complain about ? Thats what I don't like about alot of rich guys that ski, they complain about everything.

:rock

And I think employees should not park in the spots closest to the entrance, they should be for paying customers. :nana

Are you going to quit if you are told that you have to park in back or are you going to complain about it? You see, that is the attitude of camelback towards the customer, it's pervasive and it evens seems to be perpetuating with the apparent nepotism.

I'll get over it. But I gave myself a two day ban for the last two days...Just so no one could bitch at me :nana

imagine though, if I could change a thread title to name you specifically. another fine example of our mods hard at work.

imagine though, if I could change a thread title to name you specifically. another fine example of our mods hard at work.

Just making it more accurate. I am thinking about writing some code for the CB forum. Everytime you post, It will delete the sub title and put "rob is bitching about parking at CB" without even looking at the threads :lol:

correct

at work, we cant just park in the front, we have to go to the back lot and walk up

Yo, I know what you mean, thats what I have to do too, cept that I didn't have a car this summer, so it wasn't an issue :lol:

Like at Jackson hole after 11 inches of new snow overnight...On the way to the mountain on the bus...rich lady asks me,"What are the good groomed runs"... :lol When it's snowing two inches an hour nothings groomed..Then in the afternoon powder bumps on all the main routes and the gapers complain...boo hoo to the families with tons of little kids and gear who have to park 100 yards away...If they were organized and got to the hill at 7:15 they would get a good parking spot. Employees are not second class citizens..they should park where they want to. If it wasn't for them who would run the lifts and scan the tickets for all the skiers and riders..

I totally agree.... Papa, you just have to have something to bitch about...... what puts you about the rest of us.... and no if im told I will have to park in the back I will park in the back... beacause I don't bitch and moan at every oppertunity.And if you are so pissed about employees parking closest to the top.... GET HERE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE... I mean come on thats just common sense... but I can see that common sense isn't so common anymore now is it :dunno