blue's trail map

Justo8484

not sure if anyone else noticed it or not, but blue updated their trail map. although it looks like they just took an eraser to it to white out more trail real estate, sidewinder is considerably wider, and their is a look at what the new trail will look like once its done as well. anyone know if they will be launching an entirely new website for this season again? the current one is kinda iffy.

I dunno man. That trail could be hit or miss for a park. They'll never do it. I think the reason they are building it is to give Sidewinder back in a sense. They took away a Blue cruising run for a park, so now they are givin it back.

I can't wait for another top to bottom run. Thats one thing that blue is really lacking. They're pretty much maxed out all space within the confines of Burma and Paradise, so the only thing left to do is go east. :rock

Yelling is fine but when people throw shit I get mad, there were some kids throwing snowballs at little kids at shawnee on the lift over the park last year and they thought they were hot shit so they got a little bit my elbow to their back as we were riding down the hill. If they could actually ride they might have been able to yell at me but of course they sucked balls so there was no chance in hell of them ever chasing me down. I personally am not a yeller unless someone looks hurt and then theres the "u ok dude?"

I forget where I was, not last year but two or three years ago people were throwing open honey mustard off the lift and I'm pretty sure they hit this guy and it got all over his jacket. If that happened to me I would make sure that kid "accidently" ended up head first into a huge tree.

Yeah, assholes who do shit like that don't stop to think about how pissed off they would be, if somebody would dump something on them :slap: