1260 Presents a L1P Premiere of LSS

skier150

Im sure I would be able to make it either night, sure liftie would come too.

Now comes the dumb question. What exactly is this movie anyways? :confused

..adam..

oh my freaking god.

Long Story Short is a ski movie directed by the one & only josh berman (of level 1 productions)

its trailer is the most amazing thing ive seen in...forever. its amazing.

er.. see for yourself

http://www.level1productions.com/media/upl...ailer_Small.mov

nevermind...

its a ski movie and if its anything like SH6 you will want to check it out even if you dont ski

I don't ski, but i'm going to it. Sunday would be better if you want more attendance, seeing as it's the weekend and all. but doesn't matter- i'll go. And pricing?

nevermind...

its a ski movie and if its anything like SH6 you will want to check it out even if you dont ski

aww yall beat me to it haha

Skiers and Snowboarders are more than welcome to attend. It is open to all snowsports afficianados. Most of the product last year was good for both sports, and it got me more stoked for last years season that anything else. Not to mention you'll walk away with plenty of free wallpaper.

Ok folks, here is how it breaks down... we need to sell 200 tickets before we can do the movie. Tickets will be $7.50 each and must be purchased before 10/15/06. We will be giving away at least one pair of skis. If you attended last year you know that we gave away a TON of stuff. If we can sell more than 200 tickets we will use ALL extra funds to add more give away items!

IM, PM, or email me to find out where to send the funds.

Thanks

Ok folks, here is how it breaks down... we need to sell 200 tickets before we can do the movie. Tickets will be $7.50 each and must be purchased before 10/15/06. We will be giving away at least one pair of skis. If you attended last year you know that we gave away a TON of stuff. If we can sell more than 200 tickets we will use ALL extra funds to add more give away items!

IM, PM, or email me to find out where to send the funds.

Thanks

How many people attended last year?

I will post the date and time in a few days. But it will definately be on a Sunday around 6pm. Last year we had a small jam before the movie as well.

I believe there were about 110 people last year.

Payment can be check, money order, or paypal. I may just setup an auction on ebay for purchasing.