New ParkLogic Video

ParkLogic

im pumped! i love creek so much but not that im 2 hrs away because i school i wont be able to go and jfbb is like 30 mins from me now so im extremely excited to be riding at jfbb now!

JEA

JFBB REPRESENNTT!!!

im in a really good mood now haha :P

and the themesong for mission impossible just came on..lol

Edited by megan

Nice vid! Making little vids seems to be a Mt. Creek thing. They do it for Diablo Freeride Park all the time, but they are kinda weird cuz they seem to be about inside jokes in almost every vid. I like the ParkLogic vids much more. Maybe I'll post one up for another mountain in a few weeks.

That's a cool vid. I like the part of the Welcome to Pennsylvania sign...showing how they're leaving MC and all. But, why do they have freames for a ton of flat boxes and nothing else?

No worries...At the time the footage was shot we had only been building for four days... We've already moved on to some more variations and the parks here at JFBB will have basically every jib imaginable.....well, minus the 'circus' jibs.. Thanks again for the support! It wont be long now.....

those boxes look so good, i cant wait..

freestyle team is gonna be great this year with all the new features. megan, are you still gonna be on the team?

no.. im kinda old..unfortunately..

but i mean now i just plan on chilling in the park more soo ill definitely be riding with you guys some

im SURE with all the park improvements going on the team's gonna take off

i heard you were gonna be the coach and take over for mat? & are you and nate still doin the park at frost?

(btw do you have any way of getting a hold of nate? i got some footy i gotta send him)

Edited by megan

this winter is going to be marvolous...now if only we can get DH and FR mountain biking at jfbb that would be pretty cool.

When I was first looking into mountain biking in the area I believe I saw JFBB (maybe just one of the mountains) offered DH biking serviced by the lifts. Granted this was a number of years ago. Can anyone confirm they used to offer lift serviced DH biking or am I just dumb?

When I was first looking into mountain biking in the area I believe I saw JFBB (maybe just one of the mountains) offered DH biking serviced by the lifts. Granted this was a number of years ago. Can anyone confirm they used to offer lift serviced DH biking or am I just dumb?

now im not gonna say your dumb but i am fairly certain you were misinformed, they do hold a dual slalom(the jeep king of the mountain) race there every summer but no lift servieced DH, however if im incorrect on that feel free to call me dumb

Edited by brokeskiier

now im not gonna say your dumb but i am fairly certain you were misinformed, they do hold a dual slalom(the jeep king of the mountain) race there every summer but no lift servieced DH, however if im incorrect on that feel free to call me dumb

The information that I (thought I) read indicated it wasn't a daily thing. Like maybe for two weekends or something a summer there was lift serviced DH riding. It was not a race though. I remember thinking it would be cool, but I don't have a DH bike and I'm not the greatest rider, so I didn't want to die. After being to both mountains I feel confident I could bike down them with my hard tail. Being the local though, I'll default to you and assume I'm just delusional.