New Pics of the CB Pipe

OutCold

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a little narrow, realize the snow has to be pretty thick so the zaugg doesn't eat up dirt so cut out quite a bit of that and it might look narrow from the 4th picture. all this means nothing though, pipes are made or broken by their grooming not their specs. A well groomed 11 foot pipe is more fun than a shitty superpipe, so it will all come down to snowmaking and grooming. I hope they don't rush to get it open 'first' rather than do it right.

Camelback's website says that:

"Camelback plans to add a new satellite sound system for both the new pipe and the Rhodo park."

I hope that they play good music this year, cause last year's playlists were unbearable.

playing non stop white noise to get you PUMPED

i didnt know camelback used molds for their half pipe. half pipes made using molds generally suck. Jack frost stopped using theirs years ago because you cant get a perfect cut using the dragon if it is made from a mold

oh, and the best half pipe in PA was 3 or 4 or maybe 5 years ago at JF when they put the pipe right down the center at the bottom of tobyhanna

hopefully BB can get it together and make one this year, and not like the piece of crap they made two (three?) years ago

Jordan

That one at JF must have been good, because all this time I couldn't remember if I had a dream about it or if it was real. That thing must have used a TON of snow. Seriously about the dream thing though...Idk how that happend but I didn't think it was real...probably the weirdest thing that ever happend, cuz how can you see something and then forget if you really saw it???

it looks really flat

and they are STILL calling old boxes new...

Blah blah blah, CB hater :nana

I think it looks flat cause its on a green trail. Which might not be the best idea, but I guess LG is on a green slope, and there was never any major speed issues in the pipe there. Maybe they will build one of those super high ramps infrount of the pipe :rolleyes:

also...they are still calling boxes rails. but that crap about using old boxes as "new rails" is bullshit

and they better not, for the love of god, take people who are taking terrain park lessons through rhodo. unless of coure they get educated and the instructor keeps them in check.

that flat down BOX is huge by the way

Edited by Shadows

they are claiming the shit out of everything...if they dont prove it, i think someone should burn that place down.

Monster new Pipe: Camelback will be ready for all you skiers and riders who are looking for a competition sized pipe, this will be the biggest pipe in the Pocono Mountains.

along with them saying they will have the best park.

im pissed cause this is the exact same thing they did last year