Opening day..

librider

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 'dude and I are trying to make it up on Sunday. Let me know what you're thinking maybe we can meet up.

If i do head up, im probably gonna sleep at my mtn house on saturday night, and go from there to belleayre in the mourning. My mtn house is located on lake wallenpaupak, so if you know where that is. I dunno where you are at.

If i do head up, im probably gonna sleep at my mtn house on saturday night, and go from there to belleayre in the mourning. My mtn house is located on lake wallenpaupak, so if you know where that is. I dunno where you are at.

I'm in Stroudsburg, so if you wanted to car pool probably the best move would be to meet at Millford and go from there. Alternatively you could drive to Stroudsburg, but I'm gonna guess thats not what you want to to do.

Im not familar with it, where is it in location to lake wallenpaupak?

Edit, i looked up milford, thats not to hard to get to, if i just get on 6.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Im not familar with it, where is it in location to lake wallenpaupak?

Edit, i looked up milford, thats not to hard to get to, if i just get on 6.

I'm not sure exactly where you are at, and the best route to take, but I would think popping on 84 and heading east would be the easiest. Either way, Milford is where I pick up 84.

That make it really easy for me. My house is on that side of the lake anyway. I could just get on 507 to 84 east.

I just don't know how to get to belleayre

Id imagine 84 to 87?

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Id imagine were going to take 84 to 87, and go that way. If im meeting glenn in milford.

IMO, if I had to drive from Skis again, I would take the highway...I can't remember if skis house was 2 hours on backroads or 3, I'm thinking three. Yea, we saved alot of mileage, but I'm sure I could get there quicker going 84 to 87. But Ski has directions to getting to Belleayre from his house (Hamlin/Lake Ariel area), about 5 miles north of Wallenpaupack

84-87 is my plan but if there is a better way I'm all ears. I don't drive near as fast as Jeff, so I'm not going to make highway miles as important. It takes me about 3 hours as it is to get.

Thats usually how I go up with Mum from CB...

'999 had a different way, but I don't think going his way is faster coming from CB, just faster going from his house.

i hope they open, but with other resorts further north not opening i cant imagine that bell will. i heard killington will not open for a fact. for some reason killington is not attempting top to bottom while sunday river is, and they are both asc resorts so its not finances. i hope i dont have to drive to nc but ill seriously do that if i have to.

IMO, if I had to drive from Skis again, I would take the highway...I can't remember if skis house was 2 hours on backroads or 3, I'm thinking three. Yea, we saved alot of mileage, but I'm sure I could get there quicker going 84 to 87. But Ski has directions to getting to Belleayre from his house (Hamlin/Lake Ariel area), about 5 miles north of Wallenpaupack

Im at the south end of the lake, as is Lib, so i think it'd be easier to do, 84 to 87, instead of driving all the way up the lake then going from there, and meeting up with glenn is on the way along 84 so it works out nicely.

i hope they open, but with other resorts further north not opening i cant imagine that bell will. i heard killington will not open for a fact. for some reason killington is not attempting top to bottom while sunday river is, and they are both asc resorts so its not finances. i hope i dont have to drive to nc but ill seriously do that if i have to.

Sunday River is also alot further north, and probably has some colder temperatures allowing them to blow more snow, and open top to bottom.