Opening day..

librider

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also live near Philadelphia... My mtn house on the other hand is on lake Wallenpaupak, so it's quiet a bit shorter from there. about 2.5

Edit: If you anywhere near there Lib, we could follow each other, or car pool.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

I also live near Philadelphia... My mtn house on the other hand is on lake Wallenpaupak, so it's quiet a bit shorter from there. about 2.5

Edit: If you anywhere near there Lib, we could follow each other, or car pool.

its 115 miles from hawley (northern tip of 'paupack) all one 2 lane roads. trade off...195 on highway or 115 all on 2 lane roads.

ski knows how i negoiate those two lane roads. I doubt he'll ever drive with me again :nana

ski knows how i negotiate those two lane roads. I doubt he'll ever drive with me again :nana

I can make some badass time on two lane roads.

Do we want to see if we can charter a bus for opening day???

I think everyone lives scattered around too much for that.

I've got some serious balls to pass alot of people, but the passing lanes were short the way we went, and there were a lot of slow azz cars...though going to skis house i was doing 157mph on 33 :wiggle

haha who needs passing lanes. Solid double yellow's ftw!1!!

My Jacket was 460. Worth every penny.

As far as Bellayre goes. I WILL be there. I won't be sick from work, ill just take off.. One of the perks of my job, i can pretty much get off whenver i want. Jeff you willing to carpool it? Ill meet you at your house, and we could go from there :D

what jacket do you have?

what jacket do you have?

I have the aK 3L jacket. 3 layer Gore-tex.. Best thing ever made.

Lib, is that the school on the north end of the lake near the dam? You can see the lights for a football field from the lake? My house is on the complete otherside in ledgedale, in a development called Indian Rocks if you know where that is.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Sounds like you need to get your priorties straightened out asap...

nah. i got them all straightened out haha It's too long of a drive and my parents said they don't want me to go. Plus my skis are like in the basement..somewhere.. i forget where i put them

your parents would rather have you get wasted instead of go skiing? :confused

Sounds like you've already worked the "healthy activity" angle with your parents. I had that one going for a long time, but then my mom went through my glove compartment and found out I was getting wasted AND going skiing.