Anomaly

NiftySHIFTY

they are always good movies, they have snow in them!

edit: this is a simple review: Anomaly is one of the better ski movies ever made. TGR did a really good job with this one. It was full of alot of Big Mountain stuff, but the lines were amazing. Candide and Sage threw it down. I was stoked throughout the whole movie. I know that some people that don't enjoy Big Mountain skiing don't enjoy the movie as much. It was way better than my expectations.

another edit: this is a link to.. http://www.newschoolers.com/web/forums/rea...read_id/256698/

Edited by Papasteeze

ok.

SERIOUSLY.

why the hell am i always in new hampshire for all of this!?

gah NH sucks

ARGH

oh ps. i heard anomaly was really good

why not just ski when your there, do a hike and ski on mount monroe or something near mount washington or hit wild cat they will be open or loon lets be serious NH rocks peoples socks off

why not just ski when your there, do a hike and ski on mount monroe or something near mount washington or hit wild cat they will be open or loon lets be serious NH rocks peoples socks off

well this way off topic haha but

i WILL be skiing there, in 14 days to be exact, and i dont even need to hike, at least some of the mtns will be open, we'll probably go to bretton woods and def attitrash/bear creek if its open, maybe wildcat

to be totally honest id rather be down here for opening day than in NH where i dont even know anyone..im sure all of you would disagree but yeah haha..

anyway, im so jealous of y'all that get to go. blah

dude^weve skied up there over thanksgiving for the past like..12 years haha, im sure at least bretton woods'll be open, thats really close to mt washington, its at a pretty high elevation

or sunday river

haha maybe im just in denial..haha

Edited by megan

I thought it was suppose to come to the Troc down here in philly, but i haven't seen any dates yet. This one happens to fall on my gf's birthday, and i will be in NY snowboarding.

CANCELLED!!! Blows.... Just disappeared from their calender. It was sposed to be the 19th I believe. Whatever Saturday night is next weekend. I was stoked to see Swollen and a movie premiere.

CANCELLED!!! Blows.... Just disappeared from their calender. It was sposed to be the 19th I believe. Whatever Saturday night is next weekend. I was stoked to see Swollen and a movie premiere.

Yeah, thats definatly really beat.. I was looking forward to that.