snowmaking?

EAZY-Emuntz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i know i just checked and there not blowing. like seriously wuts up. they could have started making snow at like 5 tonight. i think bear creek just doesnt care as much about opening as soon as everyone else. i mean, bear is the only place that i know of that hasnt started! No wonder they wont open until at least tuesday. it just sucks cuz i want bear to open

I mean I know that Bear Creek wants to open as soon as possible although I am still a little confused because accuweather says the temp is currently 24, I must be missing something. Dont get me wrong I love Bear Creek I am just wondering "WTF mate"

I am staying up until they start blowing...whos with me!!!

Edited by petter369

I mean I know that Bear Creek wants to open as soon as possible although I am still a little confused because accuweather says the temp is currently 24, I must be missing something. Dont get me wrong I love Bear Creek I am just wondering "WTF mate"

I am staying up until they start blowing...whos with me!!!

im with you as long as it isnt past 2 am. i got class at 920 tomorrow morning.... damnit i cant wait to have my pass scanned and hop on the quad.

haha, do they ever?? no hate on spring though, i make 1 yearly trip there and i plan on doing it again, shhh i kinda like spring, i guess its cuz thats where i learned

My first (and only time) at spring, was my 2nd time riding in my life, and I felt embarrassed that these little kids 1/3 my age and half my height were running circles around me. :)