Cold Turkey Jib Extravaganza @ BB

Friday, November 24 at 4:00pm at Big Boulder Park

Come test out 2 of Park Logics new features (will post pics soon)

Open at 4:00pm with 2 rails - FREE

6:30pm-"Lights Out"- Movie Premier "Anomaly" in the Tannebaum Room

"Lights On" after the movie so you can jam some more.

Friday, November 24 at 4:00pm at Big Boulder Park

Come test out 2 of Park Logics new features (will post pics soon)

Open at 4:00pm with 2 rails - FREE

6:30pm-"Lights Out"- Movie Premier "Anomaly" in the Tannebaum Room

"Lights On" after the movie so you can jam some more.

What the fuck, why would you post this 4 hours before?

They probably weren't sure they would have enough snow after the rain and they probably told us immediately after they decided it was enough. My guess is the idea is that anyone who was planning on attending can now try the jibs. Dont complain, they didnt have to let anyone on anything. And its FREE. Be happy that people are allowed to try them, and if your not prepared yet then dont worry you will be out there soon enough.

wow..you have NO IDEA HOW BAD I WISH I WAS IN PENNSYLVANIA RIGHT NOW

but im in new hampshire

im so jealous of you guys that are going..ugh.like.soooooooooo jealous.

theres a rail jam tomorrow at sunday river so i might head up to that and do it..i dunno..

oh. ps. not that this has anything to do with this topic but i started doing rails again on my first run yesterday hah..:D i couldnt resist..its so much fun..ill post pics when i get back :P

but yea, seriously, im really jealous of you guys. like. a lot.

Yeah it was really fun, just a nice, chill, fun jam. It was a little slow but nobody really cared because we were all riding and thats all that matters. The premier was ok, it was a little long and had to much skiing for my taste but it was a pretty good movie. ( some of the skiing was pretty sick). oh yeah everyone that was there for the premier got a free jfbb tee shirt!!! free stuff is always awesome.

yeah there was nobody shooting anything. There was a lady who was taking a couple of pictures but i assume that was for the jfbb website and they prolly didnt turn out very well because it was dark out and the lighting wasnt super. I had my digi cam with me and i was gonna bust it out and take some video clips but i was having too much fun riding....... sorry guys.

it wasn't broke...my wrist was sprained and and the bone was bruised but it's almost 100% now though so thats good.

my x-ray guy in margaritaville NY had black boots, black jeans, black harley davidson shirt, a black leather vest and a colonal sanders mustasch.....he was yellin at me to stay still ,but it was hard not to shake from laughin at him. it was prety re gosh darn diculas