T-T Update Story

Ski

Sound sweet.But my friend who was up their 2 days ago went up for his season pass,and they still dont have the computer up yet,he said the lodge was torn apart,no carpet or things on the walls.Im sure they have alot of work on the snow guns still,they still havent dug for the pipe or cut down the trees like they said they would.Their really slacking, but I hope they open soon.

Sound sweet.But my friend who was up their 2 days ago went up for his season pass,and they still dont have the computer up yet,he said the lodge was torn apart,no carpet or things on the walls.Im sure they have alot of work on the snow guns still,they still havent dug for the pipe or cut down the trees like they said they would.Their really slacking, but I hope they open soon.

You do remember at the meeting, that they said the trees wouldnt be cut down for this year. And that there will be a pipe this year, but they arent cutting it out in the ground till next season. ( I dont know how that one will work), but still you gotta cut that hair, its getting in the way.

You do remember at the meeting, that they said the trees wouldnt be cut down for this year. And that there will be a pipe this year, but they arent cutting it out in the ground till next season. ( I dont know how that one will work), but still you gotta cut that hair, its getting in the way.

What does my hair have to do with this.Nothing.I like my hair long,if you have a problem with it idc its my hair,ill grow it however i want.

She has a great personality.

Personality counts. But this reminds me of what an old guy I worked with when I was a teenager said, "They say, 'Beauty is only skin deep'.....but ugly is all the way through!" :blink:

If you want to know what your hot girlfriend is going to look like in 20 yrs., look at her mother. It's true! :o

Looking forward to those snoguns cranking at Sno!

I like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. I used to have their greatest hits CDs and I like making out with girls... :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: honk honk honk honk num num num :bj:sex:cuddle::cuddle:

Did Sno mountain blow snow last night?

Probably not.All the guns still arnt in.Maybe they tested them out in spots just to see how they were?Idn.

I like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Didn't he have music video where he carried around and danced with a dead chick, then ate her alive because she was made out of cake from the neck down? An Alice in Wonderland thing? Crappy music sort of all blends together :nana

I like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. I used to have their greatest hits CDs and I like making out with girls... :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: honk honk honk honk num num num :bj:sex:cuddle::cuddle:

Did Sno mountain blow snow last night?

i must say tom petty does attract girls. works good for me more often then not.

i wonder if sno will open before bc? i think everywhere is going to be open before bc so i am going to travel to each place so i dont feel cheated of not buying a pass to blue if i go there over and over until bc opens. what trails did sno usually open with first when they were montage? i remember skiing the beginner hill when i was a youngin on thanksgiving, is that usually first?

i must say tom petty does attract girls. works good for me more often then not.

i wonder if sno will open before bc? i think everywhere is going to be open before bc so i am going to travel to each place so i dont feel cheated of not buying a pass to blue if i go there over and over until bc opens. what trails did sno usually open with first when they were montage? i remember skiing the beginner hill when i was a youngin on thanksgiving, is that usually first?

They used to make us suffer for a few days with just Mainline...then get either Boomer, Smoke, or Cannonball open on the North Face. The new guns change everything, though. These are tower mounted and don't have to be dragged around by ATV's and constantly repositioned. They'll probably open with top and bottom skiing, then open more slopes in rapid succession. I'm sure they want to show off the new firepower.