CB rated F

Shadows

Leading independent studies have recently worked their way off the west coast to do some research on the pocono mountains. This non-profit orginization was founded by two college students at Stu Pidcock University in Green Bay Wisconsin. They are growing in size and show no signs of stopping. The main goal is to rate each mountain they visit in hopes that it will give the public an accurate representation of what they can expect when they decide to go there. Once they finish a report they post the results on billboards in the surrounding areas so that everyone can see.

F.jpg

i bet papasteeze will get a kick out of this :D:rofl:lol:wiggle

woah, guys....how did this turn into a hate thread? haha

it was a joke. i guess you just dont get the humor in this

S5036539.jpg

i didnt realize till after the edit button dissapeard that i missed "family" in the bottom left. o well

although i got to say...gregs comment is pretty ignorant. yet everytime i post a reply it gets deleted. whatever.

enjoy a good laugh and if you dont get it, i dont care. its funny to me

Edited by Shadows

Haha it would be even funnier if Papasteeze was on the billboard directing traffic and clearing the way for little nipples.

It would be funnier if it was a picture of IONLYSKIATBLUECAUSEIAMTOOCHEAP picture of MCSki.

woah, guys....how did this turn into a hate thread? haha

it was a joke. i guess you just dont get the humor in this

although i got to say...gregs comment is pretty ignorant. yet everytime i post a reply it gets deleted. whatever.

enjoy a good laugh and if you dont get it, i dont care. its funny to me

It's funny to watch the progression of this board. They went quickly from moderation to selective censorship.

the truth hurts huh?

No, it really doesn't, because as an admin all I have to do is click on "View Topic History" to get all information regarding this thread, and consequently, there are no moderator actions listed for this topic, or was someone deleting things again :rofl . I swear we've had this debate already.

:banghead

Haha Blue mountains billboard has the 6 pack pasted onto the billboard, but you see both the faces on the lift, and the mountian behind it, so it looks like the 6 pack is moving away from the mountain. First thing I noticed.

On the NE extension around quatertown exit...

Just remember...CB is rated X for xtreme :rofl

P'steeze , why aren't you at JFBB this evening?

school night. we are weekend skiers until BC opens and even then it is for comps or gate training. 75 mins to BC, 130 to CB, 145 to BB

yea, i'm surprised, considering nipples is sponsored by jfbb :rofl

why is that funny?

Ask the marketing peeps....

I hope Craig had someone approve his alphabet thing. The funniest thing is that that F sign is outside of Big Boulder when you are leaving.