philly

The DsB

my buddy goes to drexel, hes always bitchn because there is no mountains around

I go to Drexel...considering the distance I get up to Blue Mountain a lot. I was up there about 6 last year, with a trip to Bear Creek and a trip Camelback as well. I know it doesnt sound like much, but, I do live in Philly. I have my own skis this year, so costs will be lower and I should at least double those numbers this year.

Wish I lived in the mountains :(

I'm from ardmore which is around 15 minutes out of the city and by the way west chester isn't that close to philly it's about 45 minutes out. Also temples snowboard club is really big I went to the premiere of THAT with my girlfriend who goes to temple and the crowd was huge, did anyone in here go to that thing/what did you guys think of the vid?

Edited by GNU_rider

do you get to either place from the NE extension? cause it takes me alot longer to get to blue then bear, but i take 100 to bear

Yes i take the NE Extension. It takes me about 1 hour for bear. 1 hour and 10 minutes to blue... 10 minutes more = Alot better riding.

DSB where at in northeast?

I'm from ardmore which is around 15 minutes out of the city and by the way west chester isn't that close to philly it's about 45 minutes out. Also temples snowboard club is really big I went to the premiere of THAT with my girlfriend who goes to temple and the crowd was huge, did anyone in here go to that thing/what did you guys think of the vid?

i go to temple, i was at the premiere...THAT was definitely pretty hot, i wish i stuck around to get one of them tshirts they were givin out, but i hate waiting in lines.

dude, i can get to philly in under 30 min

yea, it really depends on what time u try to get here lol, rush hour it'll take 3 hours haha...YOOOO, I CANT WAIT TILL TOMROW, IM GOINNN, every1 thats there can come say whats up lol, i'll be in houndstooth plaid pants, black and green burton elite with white and green cartels