anyone have a picture of the school bus

snowgangsta

maybe they took the windows out and replaced them with plexy glass or something, that would be the logical thing to do, that bus seems pretty cool . itll be interesting to see how they set it up and might actually be fun to hit....

i dont think they should of put the plastic on top if it wasnt their not that many people will try it only the better skiers and riders will hit that up. the car at BC doesnt have the plastic on top of the car.

Plastic or not i don't see too many inexperienced people trying their hand at it. Shit it makes me nervous thinking about how if i'd come off that rail i wouldn't be landing on snow. Like i said in the past, I'll wait to give my opinion on it until i see how the snow gets worked around it, but my preliminary opinion is that the bus was a waste of time and money regardless of what they built on top of it.

Edited by jibophonic

Plastic or not i don't see too many inexperienced people trying their hand at it. Shit it makes me nervous thinking about how if i'd come off that rail i wouldn't be landing on snow. Like i said in the past, I'll wait to give my opinion on it until i see how the snow gets worked around it, but my preliminary opinion is that the bus was a waste of time and money regardless of what they built on top of it.

naaaa.......... mad steezy mo fo booter photo ops

Rode the 6 pack tonight with a kid that works at blue. I think he just works a lift or in the lodge, but i asked him if he has heard anything about how they are setting up the bus. He said that they only plan on burying it up to the tires. So my bet is there will be snow all the way up the hoop and a very tiny gap on if it isn't ride on. I thought i'd draw a picture of my prediction based off of this info...

l_b9a820d600cb9cdf08a7c222f09c84aa.jpg

Edited by jibophonic

Rode the 6 pack tonight with a kid that works at blue. I think he just works a lift or in the lodge, but i asked him if he has heard anything about how they are setting up the bus. He said that they only plan on burying it up to the tires. So my bet is there will be snow all the way up the hoop and a very tiny gap on if it isn't ride on. I thought i'd draw a picture of my prediction based off of this info...

l_b9a820d600cb9cdf08a7c222f09c84aa.jpg

That is quite a picture, but why does the guy next to the bus have 6 squiggly red skis?

the bus should be sweet..buried up to the blue stripe..all lexan cover windows..and u havent seen the lights yet..opps was i sosposed to say that? see u at the playground and bus stop!

for some reason i'm still not all that excited. just seems like the bus coulda stayed in storage...

not to mention i just got a message from the park crue myspace that they are thinking of moving the bus more to one side to make a rhythm section. i'm in favor of that. in fact, lets just burry the bus completely and take the rail off it so we can make a big table top with less snow. plus then that rail can get installed somewhere better....

ok i'm tired and grumpy. need to go to bed and stop bashing the bus.

and u havent seen the lights yet..opps was i sosposed to say that? see u at the playground and bus stop!

Common knowledge....

And no one knows how far its going to be buried until we see how much snow there is to work with.

for some reason i'm still not all that excited. just seems like the bus coulda stayed in storage...

not to mention i just got a message from the park crue myspace that they are thinking of moving the bus more to one side to make a rhythm section. i'm in favor of that. in fact, lets just burry the bus completely and take the rail off it so we can make a big table top with less snow. plus then that rail can get installed somewhere better....

Ya there was a little talk amongst people with how it was kinda just placed smack dab in the middle of the trail. That kinda defeats widening the trail in my opinion. That things gonna be a huge feature when its done, and its gonna take up a hell of a lot more room than what it takes up now once you build the launch, landing, and both sides of snow up to it. Should be interesting once the sun hits the thing in the spring and warms up the bus. Hot car on a sunny day anyone??? Imagine the crevasses on both sides if that theory holds true.

Everything keeps saying how Sidewinder is going to be a really great park and stuff so I am doubting a ride on.. It says on the website that the lower terrain park will have ride ons but thats it. Im sure if the bus is not a good hit they will move it out of the way or take it out all together. Just calm down wait and see. If they make a good 10+ gap like Toast said it will be a sweet feature. That will be sweet with a little light show in it like the box last year. Thats what I am guessing you mean by lights.

Edited by Rodeo Steve