Where is Sno Mt

Cadillac

Did Papa Muntz sell the Mt to John Majors or is snow Mt a new ski area?

Papa Muntz loved to ski......

and Papa love to drink.......

But most of all, he love to ski and drink........ at the same time!

It's a slice of heaven nestled in the cleavage of Alaska's high country.

:yes

but it was bull mountain before it was bought out. i guess the short 1 syllable name followed by "mountain" in both bull and sno offers some sort of resemblance.

Blue mountain sounds closer to bull mountain than snow does.

Cute. SKI

Nice profile picture.

Got any naked pictures of her?

I do!!

What's the point of joining a message board and then saying something that will get your ass kicked if anyone finds out who you are? Because you are a nobody, anything you say (or put on people's cars) has no ill effect on me. But if you knew me better, you'd know that you can now never let me know who you are. Bummer for you; no loss for me whatsoever.

And just in case you want to start flaming, I'll repeat that I don't give a crap what you post, so you can flame away. See ya on the slopes...

What's the point of joining a message board and then saying something that will get your ass kicked if anyone finds out who you are? Because you are a nobody, anything you say (or put on people's cars) has no ill effect on me. But if you knew me better, you'd know that you can now never let me know who you are. Bummer for you; no loss for me whatsoever.

And just in case you want to start flaming, I'll repeat that I don't give a crap what you post, so you can flame away. See ya on the slopes...

Sure sounds like you give a crap! I think I remember getting banned for a few days for making threats! Happy New Year!

:ph34r:

Sure sounds like you give a crap! I think I remember getting banned for a few days for making threats! Happy New Year!

:ph34r:

there is no sno on the mountain, could be all the hot air up north warming the whole globe.. wooot for the new year!

Claiming to have naked photos of people's children will tend to get you threatened with good reason, don't you think, 1st Grade? And it's a lot different if, say, Doug or Jeff had posted that in a funny way, as opposed to someone who has actually gone out of his way to find someone's car to put things under a PAR member's windhshield wiper.

Heck, it would have been fine for you to post...but Cadillac has actually stalked a member of PASR, so nothing he says is funny to me.