BB Park Vs. Blue Park

MCRX

like why are blues jibs always on a mound of snow?

I was at blue about 20 times last season, most of which were spent all in the park or mostly in the park. The only rail that was on a mound of snow was the rainbow, and yes that was set up terribly.

The current rails are also not on mounds of snow... again i'm not siding with anyone in this epic battle of eastern pa terrain park superiority, but at least bring up evidence that is true.

hahahaha I don't have many pictures of anyone else. LOL

I figured it was but wanted to be sure... Yes your motives were simple. I understand now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was simple. show me pics with jumps or inverts from blue. show me pics of the jibs.. want pics of jibs at BB?

that is the whole point. I just want to get the word to everyone who wants to ride a park NOW.... that there is one. that is all

Next time i try a backflip, i'll get a pic- just for you.

What was so wrong with Blue's park? Because you couldn't do shit off the booters and were only used to tables? I rode Bears park a numerous amount of time and it really wasnt anything tremendous. I blinked and my run was over. Seriously. Ill give it to Big Boulder for having a nice park. Although that shot of the invert was pretty gay cause it had less of a landing then the thing the call a table top at Blue. And Ive been doing rodeo 5s off the table at Blue and 720s. It may be small but a lot of us are having fun with the little amount of snow we can work with. If you really are not having that great of a time then just quit boarding. Cause Id rather be riding Blues park then not riding at all. The mountains are all gonna be nice this year. If you have a problem with any of the mountains then just dont go. We dont need to hear your bitching and moaning. Lets compare Bear or Big Boulder to Breckenridge say? Those parks are shot down easily. Not everyone rides park and Blue understands that so they dont put every ounce of effort into the park but they do what they can. Like 3 years ago there biggest feature was that little double barrel rainbow. They have stepped it up so much. Once we get the parks at full extent, then compare. All mountains are gonna be good. Its all opinions. I personally dont think the little cliff Bear built is gonna be that great but you don't see me posting 20 topics about that. Seriously just shut up.

Edited by Rodeo Steve

What was so wrong with Blue's park? Because you couldn't do shit off the booters and were only used to tables? I rode Bears park a numerous amount of time and it really wasnt anything tremendous. I blinked and my run was over. Seriously. Ill give it to Big Boulder for having a nice park. Although that shot of the invert was pretty gay cause it had less of a landing then the thing the call a table top at Blue. And Ive been doing rodeo 5s off the table at Blue and 720s. It may be small but a lot of us are having fun with the little amount of snow we can work with. If you really are not having that great of a time then just quit boarding. Cause Id rather be riding Blues park then not riding at all. The mountains are all gonna be nice this year. If you have a problem with any of the mountains then just dont go. We dont need to hear your bitching and moaning. Lets compare Bear or Big Boulder to Breckenridge say? Those parks are shot down easily. Not everyone rides park and Blue understands that so they dont put every ounce of effort into the park but they do what they can. Like 3 years ago there biggest feature was that little double barrel rainbow. They have stepped it up so much. Once we get the parks at full extent, then compare. All mountains are gonna be good. Its all opinions. I personally dont think the little cliff Bear built is gonna be that great but you don't see me posting 20 topics about that. Seriously just shut up.

:clap

hmm from what blue had in the past and from what they have progressed alot. give them a chance to get sidewinder open and if u dont like how the park is setup then dont ride blue simple as that stay at bb and bc if you think blue's park sucks last year was 1000x better then the year before.

Yeah, what steve said :chea: :chea: :chea: :chea:

that shot of the invert was pretty gay cause it had less of a landing then the thing the call a table top at Blue.

Lets compare Bear or Big Boulder to Breckenridge say?

That pic doesn't show the landing of that hit very well it has a huge run out. larger that anything I have seen anywhere in the Poconos.... Breck? breck sucks in a way because it takes so long to get around on that hill. Keystone is where it is at. Breck is a been there done that kind of hill. Have you even been to breck ever? or gone to Boulder this season?

That pic doesn't show the landing of that hit very well it has a huge run out. larger that anything I have seen anywhere in the Poconos.... Breck? breck sucks in a way because it takes so long to get around on that hill. Keystone is where it is at. Breck is a been there done that kind of hill. Have you even been to breck ever? or gone to Boulder this season?

I thought your son was from Breck?

:ph34r:

i second that :chea: :chea:

BOULDER IS SICK... and with the lack of snow we have... they are still sick imagine how amazing BB will be once mother nature gives us somthing to work with it will be a thing to see....

go boulder...

He has a good point, as of right now BB is doing the best with this lack of winter. It'll be March by the time any halfpipe opens. Too many people go to Blue, and that's why it gets so damn icy, even after fresh snow. We need to spread a rumor that terrorists took over Blue Mt. then once people stop going.. we can all go, plus ticket prices will lower. Bonus!

Blue sucks. I went their last year when they just got 10 inches of snow. The boxes sucked and even the landings of the booters were icy when they had just gotten 10 inches.

Blue sucks? you dont even know what 'good' is. and the park is the last place you should be with 10" of snow on the ground. any park, anywhere, with 10" of snow on the ground isnt going to be good and nobody is going to be in them. go ski the powder. no crap the landings were still icy. thats going to happen. if you throw fresh snow on top of ice its not going to stick. thats just stupid for you to expect anything other than that. but hey, if you want to ski the park with 10" of snow, thats fine by me. have fun wasting your time.

11756058.jpg

Reading this is like watching a cripple fight. We all know BOTH mountains are not totally up and running in any facet of their operation. Especially terrain parks. Blue has made tons of changes that nobody has even seen yet, and BB has stepped things up huge as well. Just wait until things are actually 100% before making any judgments. Seriously everyone just shut up and let this one die.

blue mtn still to this day has no clue on how to set up a park with GOOD FLOW. yeh ok u might have big booters, but there in shitty places. how about that one last year that was like a 60 footer and would have been a sick jump if u didnt have to come around a turn first before hitting it, blue still has alot to learn, plain and simple, they should stick to all mtn, let the other mtns handle park!

oh yeh and that bus makes me laugh cuz its going to be so bad, plus knowing blue will be set up really really really shitty

Oh yeah. AN update on boulders park, last night they started to build boulders 3rd park on the boulder trail. I seen them working on some jump that look absolutely HUGE! im not sure if its finished yet or not. but while blue is struggling with snow issues right now boulders taking advantage of the situation.