BC Iron Works presents: Melt Down Jib Fest

BC Iron Works

BC Iron Works Presents:

Melt Down Jib Fest

Thursday, January 4th

5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. or until the snow melts

Cost: FREE!!!

There will be a release form that has to be signed at the registration table to be able to ride.

*If you are under 18 you will need a parent or gaurdian signature to be able to ride!

We will also be raffleing off prizes.

Everyone will recieve a raffle ticket at the Registration Table.

*this will not be a judged event

JUST COME AND RIDE FOR FUN!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that BC keeps trying to do SOMETHING to keep people interested during this crappy weather. A lot of mountains are just sitting back and waiting, but BC keeps trying little things to generate interest. Keep it up BC, it's bound to get colder at some point!

Interest not money is the thing here. Oh, and concessions too... $10.00 slices of pizza Mark... there is your cash cow.

hey, i was at the waking the snow gods party last friday and the concession prices were more than reasonable! the personal pizzas were under $5 each. trust me, i was thankful since i had the kids with me and they each ended up having a pizza, an ice cream, a soda, some candy, etc... and the beer was only $3.25 which is more than reasonable.

they are doing everything they can to keep their employees working, their customers coming to the mtn and should be applauded! it's more about good will for all concerned than making up for lost money.

none of the resorts can possibly make up for what has been lost this winter even if we get dumped on the end of this month and it stays cold into late march.

good job Mark and Mary and everyone at BC! :rock

Thanks for all the continued support. We are definitely having a rough spell but we continue to remain optimistic about the remainder of the season...despite the gloomy 10-day forecast.

I got pretty excited this morning when I woke up to a 26F reading, only to came up to the mountain to discover our lowest reading all night was 31.3 and our lowest wet-bulb temperature was 30.1, a full 2 degrees above the maximum for snowmaking!

It seems our sacrifice of homemade wooden skis was not enough to appease the gods. We might have to step up the offerings. I am almost afraid to ask this crowd, but any thoughts on the next step?