The weather

I know everyone is down and out bout this weather, but come on....lets put things in perspective...some of this has got to be the result of global warming....So lets stop cutting down trees to build 500,000$ condos, and lets stop using gas guzzling SUV's that pump more pollution in the air then a few ppl I know do...( cuz I feel nice I won't mention ppl or things)....maybe then, just maybe....we can start having the weather back that we love for skiing.........So the next time u r driving down the road and want to throw out that empty bottle...think bout skiing, or boarding or whatever the hell it is u do..and just think bout what u r going to do.....I feel bad for whats happening with the weather for all of us.......but if we caused it, why not help bring it back ...or keep it from getting any worse........Sorry if this comes off a little crazy, but its just how I feel, any of my friends will u the same thing........Until we meet again in the next life where we are both cats....I'll catch everyone l8er....

THE BIG GOD HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

Book of Job

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:

22 Have you entered the treasury of snow,Or have you seen the treasury of hail,

23 Which I have reserved for the time of trouble,for the day of battle and war?

24 By what way is light diffused,Or the east wind scattered over the earth?

25 Who has divided a channel for the overflowing water,Or a path for the thunderbolt,

26 To cause it to rain on a land where there is no one,A wilderness in which there is no one,

27 To satisy the desolate waste,and cause to spring forth the growth of tender grass?

28 Has the rain a father?Or who has begotten the drops of dew?

29 From whose womb comes the ice?And the frost of heaven,who gives it birth?

30 The waters harden like stone,and the surface of the deep is frozen.

PS:If you need advice,go to the original snowmaker.

.........So the next time u r driving down the road and want to throw out that empty bottle...

That empty bottle is recyclable... a penndot road worker will pick it up and you'll be drinking out of it again soon. That's more helpful to the environment than the oil and shit required to make another.

Men that drive Hummers are overcompensating for something...

a small penis?

Global Warming doesn't concern me. There's nothing i can do to stop it, and i'm not convinced that it isn't natural.

whatever...

I think Hummers are fucking small inside (well the H2 and H3 bullshit ones, not the real one).

We have an Expedition and it is smaller on the outside, but much larger on the inside, than a hummer. Basically they jacked the floor up in a Hummer but didn't raise the roof so its like an SUV but with the height of a car. But you still get the shitty gas mileage of a real SUV (and I mean a real SUV like a Suburban or an Expedition, not the car based ones like the X5 or something).

But 90% of the people who have SUVs don't need them. We actually use ours, we have 2 boats to trailer and a double axle car trailer we move cars around on, the option was either a pickup truck or an SUV so we got the SUV instead of a pickup truck and a car. But all the moms in the world driving around SUVs for groceries and stuff, give me a break. A lot of people got them instead of minivans, just a big car but more stylish, but will never need the truck engine or the truck chassis and suspension. Thats why there are all these 'crossovers' now that are just cooler looking minivans.

I'm not even a big fan of people using SUVs for skiing. Sure, they are 4 wheel drive. But if you go to somewhere with mountains, u'll see a lot more Subarus and 4 wheel drive Volvos than Hummers (from the locals).

I know everyone is down and out bout this weather, but come on....lets put things in perspective...some of this has got to be the result of global warming....So lets stop cutting down trees to build 500,000$ condos, and lets stop using gas guzzling SUV's that pump more pollution in the air then a few ppl I know do...( cuz I feel nice I won't mention ppl or things)....maybe then, just maybe....we can start having the weather back that we love for skiing.........So the next time u r driving down the road and want to throw out that empty bottle...think bout skiing, or boarding or whatever the hell it is u do..and just think bout what u r going to do.....I feel bad for whats happening with the weather for all of us.......but if we caused it, why not help bring it back ...or keep it from getting any worse........Sorry if this comes off a little crazy, but its just how I feel, any of my friends will u the same thing........Until we meet again in the next life where we are both cats....I'll catch everyone l8er....

Without going into the whole debate on alternative fuel sorces, I think you might like to know that livestock flatulance is a greater cause of global warming than all automobile combustion engines.

-Your friendly neighborhood automotive engineer

Book of Job

25 Who has divided a channel for the overflowing water,Or a path for the thunderbolt,

26 To cause it to rain on a land where there is no one,A wilderness in which there is no one,

27 To satisy the desolate waste,and cause to spring forth the growth of tender grass?

I think i like you already. welcome bro. god bless.

I think Hummers are fucking small inside (well the H2 and H3 bullshit ones, not the real one).

We have an Expedition and it is smaller on the outside, but much larger on the inside, than a hummer. Basically they jacked the floor up in a Hummer but didn't raise the roof so its like an SUV but with the height of a car. But you still get the shitty gas mileage of a real SUV (and I mean a real SUV like a Suburban or an Expedition, not the car based ones like the X5 or something).

But 90% of the people who have SUVs don't need them. We actually use ours, we have 2 boats to trailer and a double axle car trailer we move cars around on, the option was either a pickup truck or an SUV so we got the SUV instead of a pickup truck and a car. But all the moms in the world driving around SUVs for groceries and stuff, give me a break. A lot of people got them instead of minivans, just a big car but more stylish, but will never need the truck engine or the truck chassis and suspension. Thats why there are all these 'crossovers' now that are just cooler looking minivans.

I'm not even a big fan of people using SUVs for skiing. Sure, they are 4 wheel drive. But if you go to somewhere with mountains, u'll see a lot more Subarus and 4 wheel drive Volvos than Hummers (from the locals).

I agree. I have an expedition too. But I use mine to tow my camper and I am always driving my kid's friends + ski/board gear in the back takes up space

Sorry to interrupt the car discussion, but I have a weather question.

Which is a more reliable site to use...accuweather or weather.com???

Or is there a better/more accurate one?

Just looking for the best way to determine what it will be like while skiing...

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Book of Job