Sno Mountain Edit!

xNick11

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think my next school trip is to sno...should be sweet. i should try to get up there a few times this season

sweet..maybe sno is worth hittin up sometime. it looks mad fun

Woah, I don't like this attitude thats starting to develop, remember how awesome Frost and Boulder are? :paranoid

Sno will be very close to being just as good as JFBB this year.

It sure seems that way. I was trying to keep people away though and send them to boulder. We can't be having a lot of people going to Sno, it would be unnatural.

Edited by Schifdawg

straight from Sno Mountains website:

Starting Monday the largest terrain park on the East Coast will begin to be constructed. :rofl:lol:rofl

largest in what way? boulder has huge features and essentially the whole mountain is going to be a park, and sidewinder at blue is massive as a trail that is most likely going to have some big stuff set up on it. but i guess if ryan neptune is building their park, it will surely be impressive...

and nick, maybe you could fix your colors on your camera...? oh, and shots of people half cleaning a feature arent cool.

My colors are fine,i just set my shutter a little to high.

That edit sucks man. The riders were coming from all sorts of crazy angles onto features and barely cleaning half of them, not to mention a total lack of style. If you need some help with your camera I might be able to show you some good websites. Better yet, I can teach you how to sell your camera on ebay and make as much of your money back on what obviously was a poor investment on your part...

I bet you don't know half as much as I do about cameras.

I like how the picture came out on my camera,ya I could have made it brighter but I like the fogyish look,i didn't do anything special with the editing either,all I used was fading,i didn't plan on making a great edit.

Once I get a decent amount of clips ill actually put some time into editing.

And I hate following without a fisheye, but i guess im going to have to start doing it to please some of you guys.

dude no one said anything about fisheyes or followcams. my friends and i shot with a fisheye all day last tuesday to try it out and i hated pretty much every shot. i think it works on rails alright, but i hate the look of it for hits because of how it distorts everything. also, knowing about cameras and knowing how to use them are two very different skill sets. i know how to drive a car, but god forbid i have to do any work on one besides installing some new speakers or putting in some oil. i'm not holding you up on any sort of pedestal and getting a funny feeling in my pants when you post an edit, so i wasnt really expecting any high-budget production job, but when you talk up yourself and your camera that cost as much as my old car, and talk down on any edit anyone else does (my "fixing your colors" comment was taken from what you said to wezlo about his boulder edit) then you should be able to take some heat.

Welzos colors were so bad compared to mine.Mine are a little bit darker then natural,but that had to do with my mis setting on my shutter.

I don't know when I talked up about my camera,but I can tell you only a few people on here know I have a good one,and yes im still learning to use it,this was only my third time actually filming with it.

And idn,i like fisheye to change things up with a second angle,I don't feel like buying one right now tho.

Alright,If you wanna keep talking so much shit please post one of your amazing edits.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Knew it. That only took like 20 minutes. If you're gonna give it, grow a sac and learn how to take it too. Taste your own meds. Et cetera et cetera... Consider us even.

And just cause you didn't like my picture doesn't mean anything,everyone has a different style of filming.

It was a fine edit. Its awesome that you're passionate enough about filming to make that kind of investment on a sweet piece of gear like your camera. Hopefully Sno goes off like Boulder has this year and you guys have a great season.

I liked it.Nice to see some dusk and nightime video come out so good(most shoot in the day).Sno is looking VERY nice.What has always held them back was snowmaking.That place was always great with a nice dump of natural pow.The HS quad will be a nice addition next year too.

Edited by YummerzZz