First Time in FIVE Years...

Ski

SICK!!!

Ha, it made the Sno web guy religious: "Hallelujah"

su-wheeet! I'm looking forward to headin' up there one day - I think shno is the only pocono area i've never been to except maybe tanglewood and the new bear whatever it is...

There's a rumor that The Great Oz, eh, I mean Greg, is currently working out the final details of a Sno Mountain PASR Day...it should include the group discount price ticket and a very cool dude in the race department might set a dual GS race course on the NASTAR hill just for us....sounds like it could be a good mix of fun and violence.

There's a rumor that The Great Oz, eh, I mean Greg, is currently working out the final details of a Sno Mountain PASR Day...it should include the group discount price ticket and a very cool dude in the race department might set a dual GS race course on the NASTAR hill just for us....sounds like it could be a good mix of fun and violence.

Sweet, that might actually get me to head up there. I don't believe that I have ever been to Montage/Sno and this would be the perfect opportunity!

Yesss!!! Seeing snow from top to bottom definately made me happy, but this just put it to a whole new level. Just say when and I'll pry myself away from this place for a PASR day at Sno

Good to hear, ill definetly do the Nastar again, that was kind of a good time last year. Any chance we can get it on Smoke?

Ha, you're suggesting we put these ass clowns on a race course down Smoke? Sounds like fun! Because of staffing, there would be a chance to get a Friday race down Smoke this season, but not enough PASRers could make it. They do plan on moving the start house on Switch to the top of the headwall, which will make that course pretty cool. They wanted to do it this year, but ran out of time.

So it's a dual GS on the Switch NASTAR course...

AND I PICK JEFFY TO RACE...if he's not too scared of me.

Ha, you're suggesting we put these ass clowns on a race course down Smoke? Sounds like fun! Because of staffing, there would be a chance to get a Friday race down Smoke this season, but not enough PASRers could make it. They do plan on moving the start house on Switch to the top of the headwall, which will make that course pretty cool. They wanted to do it this year, but ran out of time.

So it's a dual GS on the Switch NASTAR course...

AND I PICK JEFFY TO RACE...if he's not too scared of me.

Bring it on old man. :nana

Yeah, maybe if I get hit by a meteor. Oh, wait, that turned out to be a bad thing to say...You've taken me in about a dozen straight races, but you're streak is coming to an end. No way you're walking into my house and leavin' with your chocolate beer...nope.

But it's true...confidence makes such a big difference in racing and he just plain old believes in himself. He pretty much closed the gap on a bunch of ASRA guys. The Vegas odds just went to Even on whether he gets a top 10 before he gets l*id for the first time. He's gotta get rid of his current pick-up line: "Hi, I'm from New Jersey, go to community college and live in my mom's basement." But, hey, it worked for George Costanza in that one Seinfeld episode. F*ckin' Metzy might just know something.

Okay, enough Metzy talk. Sry.