Accumulation Totals:

toast21602

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno..but it took me about 2 and a half hours to plow my driveway sooo yea

Pffftt...you're a lightweight...I had two small heart attacks, blacked out, saw God, then finished up in 90 minutes.

What the f*ck is with that six inches of ice between the powder?

What the f*ck is with that six inches of ice between the powder?

Bob was wondering the same thing. He was out there scraping and shoveling on and off all afternoon. I know it's bad when he comes in muttering and cursing. It was actually so slick out here this morning and early afternoon that I stayed home today... which I never do. Ugh... tomorrow should be fun.

If praying worked, I'd have Carmen Electra sitting on my lap right now...............................

Doug want me to send her over?? I'm sick of her whiny ass anyway..

We ain't got nuttin here but 3" of ice over top of of maybe 3" of snow.... so it's a big pile of rock hard crapola here..

I'm thinking of going up to Sugarbush this weekend.. they got 4 feet of POW! Crowds will probaly be mad crazy up there, but if I still until Tuesday afternoon might not be too bad. If not, I'll just stay local and do the midnight madness at BB sunday night. That is the only way I'll go out this weekend. I only got about 2 inches of snow w/ about 2 of ice! haha.

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00180-1.jpg

DSC00182-1.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

Some pics of the snow here. This is just one small area of campus. Some kids built a nice jump on the hill across the street from my place so I'll probably get some shots there soon. I couldn't do a whole lot the other day, the light was so flat nothing was coming out for me. (any tips on how to help with that would be appreciated) :)

Edited by Schifdawg