Blue mountain race teams hatred...

Shadows

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea....

Lets all strap RFID tags to our asses and blue can install special readers that allow you to pass to the front of the line through a turnstile, but at a cost of like $0.50 to $1.00 per pass. Kind of like the VIP haunted hayride passes at all of the stupid halloween events (sorry honey).

This could subsidize the race team stuff like a bake sale or candy bar fundraiser. :rolleyes:

Not to totally bastardize this thread but I think this would work, really!!!

i'd prefer if blue couldnt track my every movement on the mountain, thanks.

and dan, as far as i've been told, those spots are closed cause of the powerline issues that cut power from half the mountain last weekend. i've seen ppl trucks up there a few times.

Why would you care?

if they could monitor wherever someone was on the mountain, they could see if that person was cutting into the trees, poaching a closed trail, skiing too 'fast' on paradise, etc. getting your pass pulled for stuff that no one actually saw you do? lame.

you dont have to worry about people messing with you car

Except for that time my girlfriends car had both windows smashed in... Granted it happened to like two other cars in the lots that day, but I haven't parked at the end of that lot since.