Don't want to be a wet blanket already, but....

JollyJake99

For what it's worth, I'd like to offer my prediction for next season.

If we have a "normal season": 75% or more of the trails open by the end of Xmas week; MLK & Presidents' week not knocked out by rain or warm weather; no late season "blizzard" (like this year); & March 15 thru the 23rd is not a run of 70 & 80 degree days, the pass holders' party will be March 15 & C'back will close on March 23.

March 23, 2008 is Easter and the earliest possible date, too! They'll be able to make money on those that have the week before Easter off.

speaking of inevitabilities... blues snow quality will once again suck balls next year. and if you ski there.... which you may not since this is the cb forum... you might forget what trail you are on bc they are all the f--king same.

just because it is a camelback forum does not mean that i dont make trips there and have never skied there. wow. the common sense on this site is in the dumps.

speaking of inevitabilities... blues snow quality will once again suck balls next year. and if you ski there.... which you may not since this is the cb forum... you might forget what trail you are on bc they are all the f--king same.

uhhh, when were you at blue this year? end of january all through february when it was actually cold out their snow was on par with the best manmade stuff i've ever skied. also, how do you figure all the trails are the same? i cant think of two that are even really similar besides challenge/razors or the school hills. sidewinder and switchback used to be kind of similar, but sidewinder has been widened and regraded so its really nothing like switchback anymore.

uhhh, when were you at blue this year? end of january all through february when it was actually cold out their snow was on par with the best manmade stuff i've ever skied.

:confused :confused

Ehh I guess I'll never understand you blue mtn people.

i predict camelback goes out of buisness for too many people switching to other mountains after this season. who else is besides me?

You really are living a dream. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

hahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhaahhahfuckcamelbackhahahahahhahhahh

just because it is a camelback forum does not mean that i dont make trips there and have never skied there. wow. the common sense on this site is in the dumps.

Great. Now I get to be told I have no common sense by the same person responsible for the above post.

Common sense tells me that you use this forum as an outlet to incessantly bash camelback. Please answer these two questions because forgive me, my common sense has failed me again.

1. What is the point of bashing camelback in the camelback forum?

2. Do you sit by yourself at lunch?

its funny though, cause out of all the big HS/college sports soccer is the only one you dont wear tight ass spandex and touch other men at close range. with the exception of tennis.

Vouch.

:banghead