Cinco de mayo rail jam....

Right now im real pissed.

My friend was suppose to pick me up around 11:30 after he was getting done taking some AP test at his school,then we were going to head up and be there for around 12:30 probably.He calls me at like 11:30 and says he can't drive.At that point I got really mad at him.

Then I remembered my one friend is taking SAT's until 1,so now I have to wait until he gets out of that and then we should head up.Im not even skiing im just filming and going to see all the cool people I know.

Serves you right, ya cock.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got back and the rail jam was sick as hell..

for the setup they had at the top a Triple option of either the round handrail, flat box or flat rail, the second option was the a frame, and another flat box, then at the bottom was the small DFD, the double barrel rail (that was in the hikable park) and this box to box setup... and and then there was a jump off to the side that peopl were really throwing down on.. im talking double backflips.. and then the wide butter box was all the way down to the bottom kinda off to the right side..

overall it was a sick jam, free red bull.. and just shredding all day from 11-4 was extremely worth it.. oh and i saw a bunch of fellow pasr members up there.. including shadows, librider, nipples, papasteeze, xnick and i think i saw gurp and i forgot i saw k2fujative as well but didnt know it was her till librider pointed her out

Edited by brtndominant

Sick day. Sore muscles. Mad sunburn. That about sums it up. Mad props to Boulder for putting this together. Everything was perfect except for the clusters of people on the landings but that was expected. Most of them learned to stay out of the way after getting taken out a bunch of times lol.

haha i basically just hit the double barrel most the time i was there..the shit that wasnt getting judged wasnt crowded at all so that was sweet

im so tired though haha

and im proud to say

i have a little goggle tan!!!! suuch a good day

oh, and someone said hi megan and i had no idea who they were, sorry bout that if youre on here haha

Edited by k2fujative

haha siiick day. Chilled with brtndominant and shadows for most of the day. Then xnick came when we were all beat and tried to film a little. I also met trev for the first time and ate some of his food.

Overall it was a sick day. The features were real real nice and the snow setup nice as well. I am sooooo sunburnt though. My arms are so red. haha

Wow that's amazing..because Blue just has a few patches left..props to the Big Boulder snowmakers..

Wow..doubleblackflips.. :woot and free red bull...

even Rodeo Steve was in the house..what what..

[

For a Jib-Honk today was like a dream..pictures pictures pictures..please..and videos..Wow it's awesome that there was riding at Boulder today..

Nick has some clips of us. Im sure there will be lots of photo's and videos floating around the internet from today

such a sick day. learned a few things. fun in the sun, what else can you ask for? splooshie's buddies were tearin it up man. little kid doing 270 on switchups 270s off on the double barrel... damn. clown suit sucked, a lot, so it didnt last very long. huge props to bb.

whos idea was it for that stupid off center drop box? thats my only complaint.

o yea, if you guys ever need a front end alignment done on your car, check out bb someday. my car tracks hard to the right. as i was coming out of the lot i hit this huge rut, car tracks straight now. whaat.

just got back, i met luamilaluewhatever, shadows, saw nips, papasteeze, big ben, matt-stunt, pretty much every one i knew was there. i felt real sick, but still had a good time nonetheless. oh yea and shadows our crew was tearin it up.... marcus was doing insane today

for anyone that didnt know who i was, i was the kid with long hair with a long sleeve brown shirt and white snowpants. i also was skiing on my trusty-t-halls

just got back, i met luamilaluewhatever, shadows, saw nips, papasteeze, big ben, matt-stunt, pretty much every one i knew was there. i felt real sick, but still had a good time nonetheless. oh yea and shadows our crew was tearin it up.... marcus was doing insane today

for anyone that didnt know who i was, i was the kid with long hair with a long sleeve brown shirt and white snowpants. i also was skiing on my trusty-t-halls

i saw u i had the rossi scratches with the hat with the pom pom on it

oh, and someone said hi megan and i had no idea who they were, sorry bout that if youre on here haha
That was me,Douch. :rofl

Ya I got there real late like 20 minutes before the comp ended.My ride got all messed up and I didn't feel like driving down their.I didn't even bring my skis,I kinda wish I did tho but idc.I got a lot of sweet shots of my 2 friends,shadows,and lib.I saw a lot of PASR's there.Shadows,Lib,Gurp,Megan,Big Ben,Matt Stunt,Ben Birk,Nipples,Papasteeze,Splooshie,Kate,and thats all I can think of.

If I come home tonight from being out ill start loading clips on and hopefully start editing.

Edited by xNick11

who was the guy that was trying to sell the t-halls. he asked me like 3 times and i was like aaaaaaaa not thanks
Probabaly Splooshie cause he claims hes getting sponsored by like..High Society or something so he doesn't need his armadas anymore. :rofl

That looks good..I could see carving two or three turns through that..lol...

Props to Big Bloulder..

Skiing in

December

January February

March

April

May...yeah boy eeee

they did have 2 rails set up the day of the teton gravity movie premier in November too...